UPPAbaby Snack Tray (for VISTA/CRUZ/RumbleSeat 2015-later) uploaded by Meg T.

BY UPPABABY #7 in Stroller Accessories

UPPAbaby Snack Tray (for VISTA/CRUZ/RumbleSeat 2015-later) see more...

Gia S.
Frisco, TX
It is a bit high, hard for my little guy to reach. I want to like it but we just dont use it.  The cup holder is also very specific so some of our items dont fit in there. It is better than nothing but not my favorite feature on the stroller for sure.  Lower in new models.
Deanna E.
Purchased at: Amazon
Perfect for little hands needing a snack! Easy on and off for the toddler who doesn’t know if they want to sit or run! A+ in my book! UPPAbaby Snack Tray (for VISTA/CRUZ/RumbleSeat 2015-later)
Kayla P.
Castle Rock, CO
Easy steering and great in all conditions. I love the versatility and that it can grow with my family. I recommend this product to all my family and friends when they ask for recommendations. The bassinet is great for the newborn stage, I loved letting the baby stretch out in it while we were on the go.
Abby K.
Columbia, MD
The snack tray is very handy but seems pricey for what it is. It is at a great height and my toddler loves to have easily accessible snacks and drink. It is easy to clean and wipe down since inevitably puff crumbs and berry smears will dirty it! It helps keep my toddler entertained during walks.
Meg T.
Columbus, OH
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This has been such an amazing attachment for us! I love that I can take the inside tray off and clean it without having to remove the entire and wash the entire tray. The cup holder actually is deep enough to hold his 360 cup too.
Ariana N.
Purchased at: Amazon
Easily clips on to the stroller and pops out to clean. Has a drink/cup holder and scooped tray section for snacks. Only downside is it doesn’t adjust height at all, so little ones who are able to sit up and eat snacks might not be tall enough until toddler age.
Jazmine J.
Fort Lauderdale
Love this tray and cup holder! It’s perfect for snack time when on the go! I haven’t gone back to the regular attachment since purchasing this one! Also it snaps out easily for cleaning! Oh! And the price wasn’t bad either! I would definitely recommend
Valerie C.
Kildeer, IL
Pretty great snack tray - perfect size, snaps in and the removable tray is an easy snap to wash and put back. It's of course great quality for Uppababy items and I love that the drink tray has stoppers to keep it from falling out. Very recommended!
Ade S.
Pasadena, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a great accessory to complement your uppababy stroller. I’ll put dry snacks in the snack tray when we have a long stroll, at a theme park, or going to the mall. Keep bb occupied and calm .
Jamie C.
DENTON, TX
We Love our stroller! its one of the best on the market. We needed a stroller that was tall enough for the shade cover to go over my tall kiddos head! they raise and lower! Awesome strollers!