UPPAbaby MINU Stroller uploaded by Kalorin S.

BY UPPABABY

Designed for your daily adventures and exciting excursions, the MINU offers modern conveniences in a portable, lightweight stroller. Go where you want, how you want – there’s nothing extra holding you back.

Jamie C.
Denton
Could be better, little difficult to use. But overall a great product! Kept my daughter dry while we ran into the mall, and then was easy to take off and store away. Glad we have it but aince its an extra piece we may not use it as often as we would with something built in.
Jill B.
This stroller is light and a collapses easily. The only reason it does not get five stars is because I find the clip on the side hard to use. It is expensive but I think it will be a good travel stroller for us. Overall I am satisfied with the purchase.
María M.
not only protects my baby from the rain but also from the extreme temperatures in Chicago. During this past winter I would add the rain shield for an extra layer of comfort for my baby girl. Easy to fold and clean. A must if you leave on a city like Chicago.
Shevi S.
Has the features I really appreciated in the Vista but in a much more compact model. Wide, easy to access basket, easy maneuverability, one handed fold, extra large sun canopy. It’s a lightweight stroller that has more features than the average travel stroller.
Samuel B.
Dallas
Purchased at: Amazon
Pretty good sturdy stroller excellent upgrade from my previous stroller that basically tore apart after a few jogs around the park but the uppababy stands up great against competitors would recommend for anyone to make the purchase.
Ami H.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Seriously amazing. I bought this with from birth kit for my 4month old son for the trip and i loved it so much. I got an adapter for mesa so i can attach carseat as well
Kalorin S.
The best stroller in the game. Loved the easiness to assemble and traveling with it. I’ve owned a few pranks but love all Uppababy one most!
Stephanie M.
West Palm Bch, FL
This has to be the best light I would advise anyone to get a different store it is completed by that. With the touch of one button.
Lissy D.
So convenient to travel with, not heavy at all. Easy to fold. Great material! Fits anywhere, ours is all black. Has a back pocket
Mariluz Q.
Valley stream NY
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
Amazing, no Leaks. Perfect for Raining or Cool Weather. Work for the Baby Vista Regular Seat, Rumble and Bassinet!