BY UPPABABY

If you own a VISTA 2014-Earlier model, please visit: http://bit.do/mesaadapters to receive adapters required to attach the MESA to your VISTA The infant car seat: simplified with its unique design and engineering, the Mesa combines safety and... see more...

Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
I had this car seat for my infant and it was beautiful looking, super safe, soft and secure. A little pricey but worth the price. I had the same brand stroller which was perfect for traveling to have the set ready. Easy to take from the car right into the stroller frame. However my little one was so cranky all the time and outgrow the car seat within 4-6 weeks so I had to go and purchase another car seat! I ended up using the Chicco KeyFit 30 Infant Car Seat ! For some reason she loved the Chicco car seat better and it was the perfect fit for her tinny growing body!
Veronika Z.
Brooklyn, NY
It's so amazing that i can put it on the top of my stroller. I was able to travel lighter when going to see doctors or just outside. The quality is great and the color is very settle not aggravate child. It is quite heavy but it's meant to keep child safe so it's ok
Courtney M.
huffman
I love this car seat for so many reasons. First of all the safety. My babies head doesn't wobble around, it is nice and secure. Second, it is very easy to latch into the car and I know it is latched properly.
Joe A.
Raleigh , NC
This car seat is seriously awesome. It is definitely on the expensive side, but it is super easy to move in and out of the car, and especially easy if you have an uppababy stroller as well. I installed this car seat and then took it to a fire station to be inspected, and the firefighter immediately said, “oh this is a good one”. It is very high-quality, and very safe. My wife loves that it is stylish as well.
Ashley L.
Patterson, LA
This car seat is so easy to install!! Once you have the base in (which takes about 5 minutes to properly install) you just click in the car seat and you are good to good! I would highly recommend this to other parents! If you have an uppababy stroller, you can hook the car seat right into it, which makes it awesome when your baby is sleeping! The only downside would be is that it is a heavy car seat!
Erin S.
We LOVE LOVE LOVE this carseat! The base is extremely easy to install. The fabric color looks so nice and is easily removable for washing. It is so easy to get in and out of the car. I recommend getting a base for each of your cars to keep things easy.
Lindsey O.
Pittsburgh, PA
I bought this for my third son. It is so sleek and comfy looking. The fabric is very easy to take out and machine wash. I went with the white because of the looks but regretted it first time baby leaked through the diaper. But then once I washed it I was happy to purchase the white. It doesn't stain! It clicks super easy into the Cruz stroller.