UPPAbaby G-LUXE Stroller

by Uppababy

Say hello to lightness without saying goodbye to functionality. Comfortable and agile, the G-LUXE is feature-packed, yet nothing will weigh you down. Life moves fast, and the G-LUXE moves with you.

Is this stroller travel friendly?
no storage bin on this stroller? Any pockets ?
Start your review of UPPAbaby G-LUXE Stroller!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I was searching for an umbrella stroller for travel and when we need to just grab and go on the daily. The reclining features is the one that sold me. My toddler naps so well in this because it is simply so comfortable. It is easy to open and close and It’s great for daily use.” in reviews
New Rochelle, NY
My son is comfortable in this stroller and it has a nice ride for an umbrella stroller. I just wish that the fold was a bit easier and maybe more compact.
Lake Elsinore , CA
I love it so much its so east to use and comforatble for my kids. Ive taken it on airplanes so easily and it works great at Disneyland. I love it so much!!
I’d give it 5 stars if it didn’t lock on me when going down a few steps with my child, or mysteriously unlocking at random moments. Poor locking system!
1,036 reviews
super stylish. this is a light stroller you dont have to bust your back for it! i loved this stroller! yellow color. feels soft. daughter always sleeping
Holcombe , WI
It’s a great, lightweight stroller. Just not what we were really looking for. It’s difficult to push unless you’re on cement. UPPAbaby G-LUXE Stroller
North Oaks, MN
Lightweight easy to use stroller. Great for the airport. Kind of hard to click and lock into open position, but otherwise a nice umbrella stroller.
Palatine, IL
Horrible stroller. An umbrella stroller that can barely handle any terrain should not be this expensive. What a flimsy piece of garbage.
New York
Bought this for a trip we took, love the stroller just wish a little bit more storage space or at least could fit it under hard to access
Huntsville, AL
Love the stroller, deffinently would buy again. I HIGHLY recommend it for parents with toddlers. It is light weight and folds up compact.
Newington , CT
I like my little umbrella stroller it's lightweight and really durable. It has great storage underneath and it's safe! I call it a win!