UPPAbaby G-LUXE Stroller

by Uppababy

Say hello to lightness without saying goodbye to functionality. Comfortable and agile, the G-LUXE is feature-packed, yet nothing will weigh you down. Life moves fast, and the G-LUXE moves with you.

Is this stroller travel friendly?
no storage bin on this stroller? Any pockets ?
Start your review of UPPAbaby G-LUXE Stroller!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I was searching for an umbrella stroller for travel and when we need to just grab and go on the daily. The reclining features is the one that sold me. My toddler naps so well in this because it is simply so comfortable. It is easy to open and close and It’s great for daily use.” in reviews
bronx
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
Great stroller, easy to close and open, best feature is that it’s lightweight. Currently still use this with my 3yr old and i plan to use it with my younger daughter in a few months.
Love this for a quick easy stroller. Very light and portable. Take it on quick trips and just sling it over my shoulder. Opens and folds with ease. Nice push and decent storage.
Davenport
My son picked this one out for his baby shower and we bought it for him and the baby. They have used it quite a bit and seem to like it, as usual the strollers are a bit bulky.
Fallon, NV
UPPAbaby G-LUXE Stroller uploaded by Kathryn B.
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
This is literally the greatest umbrella stroller - and the price is right too! Unfortunately, the little attachable cup was lost (lookin’ at you, American Airlines) but it can be easily replaced for less than $20! My son gets hot very easily and so the mesh back of the stroller is perfect ventilation for him, as well as the sun shade. I love how easily it folds up, I can do it one handed while traveling by myself. The under basket storage is really convenient as well!
Milton, MA
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
I love the convenience of this stroller. It took me a little while to get the hang of opening and closing it but it’s super comfortable for my toddler, the canopy has great coverage, and I can even fit groceries in my trunk with this also in it. The basket behind the seat is quite small though so you can only really fit a purse and maybe a light jacket.
This stroller isn’t as good as others, the wheels broke very easily and it is very up right and not comfortable for your child, I wouldn’t recommend this to any mother.
East Los Angeles
I love it! My daughter loves it! It’s the best light stroller out there. The reclining positions are well suitable for naps. This stroller has to be theft I’ve ever used. It’s light and easy to maneuver. The prices is great for what the stroller provides.
LONG BEACH, CA
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
Easy to maneuver and the XL sunshade is amazing! Also great because it stands when folded. Exceeded my expectations, was expecting a regular umbrella stroller. The design is sleek and modern. Would definitely recommend to others. Downside is storage basket at the bottom, but then again it’s not a full stroller.
Holyoke, MA
UPPAbaby G-LUXE Stroller uploaded by Karina P.
I absolutely love my UPPAbaby G-LUXE Stroller stroller! It’s super easy to open - I can do it with my foot while holding my daughter. Closing is just as easy and the bonus part is the carry strap and the extra large sun blocker.
We took this stroller with us to Disney and it was so convient and easy it made traveling a breeze. Love how light it is, the material is great for cleaning up or wet bathing suits, large storage on the bottom, and the deep recline made walking the park and naps super easy.