UPPAbaby G-LUXE Stroller

by Uppababy

Say hello to lightness without saying goodbye to functionality. Comfortable and agile, the G-LUXE is feature-packed, yet nothing will weigh you down. Life moves fast, and the G-LUXE moves with you.

Is this stroller travel friendly?
no storage bin on this stroller? Any pockets ?
Start your review of UPPAbaby G-LUXE Stroller!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I was searching for an umbrella stroller for travel and when we need to just grab and go on the daily. The reclining features is the one that sold me. My toddler naps so well in this because it is simply so comfortable. It is easy to open and close and It’s great for daily use.” in reviews
North Wales, PA
I am a huge fan of Uppababy products. I have both the full size stroller as well as the G-Luxe. I bought the G-Luxe for my mom to use because it was lighter and more compact. She loves it as much as I do. My daughter is 3 now and the stroller looks as good as it did when I first purchased it despite frequent use. It really holds up well! It rides really smoothly and my daughter doesn’t mind it at all. The one downside for me is the split handle. I have trouble steering it with one hand as opposed to the full-size version that has the single bar handle. It’s a very small con that wouldn’t stop me from recommending this to moms and dads everywhere!
Rochester
This is a great “in between stroller.”  It is light and easy to travel with, without being flimsy.  I love that it can recline, which many umbrella strollers cannot do.  I also love the extra large sun canopy.  As far as drawbacks go, the reclining feature does not always work properly. Sometimes the back part of the seat will not clicking the place in an upright position 100%. Also, the seating position area causes my child to slouch in a way that is sometimes uncomfortable for him. UPPAbaby G-LUXE Stroller
New Haven, CT
Purchased at: Amazon
This stroller is great! I love the shade, and the fact that the seat reclines. The brand is very reputable and you can’t go wrong with Uppababy. I just wish the stroller folded close in a more compact way. It works perfectly for stowing away in a car and using once you reach a destination. I don’t think it’s the best option for maneuvering around city streets and taking public transportation, although I managed to make it work.
Yonkers
Este coche es increíblemente cómodo !!! Mis hijos se dormían siempre sin ningún problema mientras yo estaba de compras ! Bastante compacto para cuando nos vamos de restaurante ;)  es Duradero y muy lindo !  Fácil de mover en espacios pequeños !
Lutherville, MD
Love this as our lightweight/ travel stroller. A lot of great features of a full size (such as reclining seat) without the weight and bulk of the VISTA (which we also love).  Overall great stroller!!
Bronxville
Stylish, lightweight and compact.  Have no trouble maneuvering with one hand and very easy to travel with.  My child gets in with no fussing and a happy child is a happy mommy! Worth the price even though it costs more than some compact strollers.
Chicago , IL
UPPAbaby is definitely a luxury brand and the quality of this product does not disappoint. Although we haven't been able to put it to use much yet, due to the weather, I can tell that it's going to be one of our favorites. Overall, we're definitely satisfied
Melrose Park, IL
I purchased the G-luxe for traveling, we wanted something with padding and support for our daughter. Its a little on the pricier side for an umbrella stroller, but we loved it! The basket size was perfect and the seat was Conferrable for our lil one since you are able to recline back for sleep. The only con I have is its a little difficult to fold.
Los Angeles, CA
Easy to fold, carry, and super light weight. However, I took off a star because the seat is slanted in a way where my daughter slides off all the time. I have to buckle her in when she falls asleep or she slides down.
Concord, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
Eh! It’s nice. But not sure it is worth the price tag. I like my summer infant one better and it was much cheaper. It’s not a bad product by all means. But, just wasn’t worth what I spent on it for sure.