UPPAbaby G-LUXE Stroller

by Uppababy

Say hello to lightness without saying goodbye to functionality. Comfortable and agile, the G-LUXE is feature-packed, yet nothing will weigh you down. Life moves fast, and the G-LUXE moves with you.

Is this stroller travel friendly?
no storage bin on this stroller? Any pockets ?
Start your review of UPPAbaby G-LUXE Stroller!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I was searching for an umbrella stroller for travel and when we need to just grab and go on the daily. The reclining features is the one that sold me. My toddler naps so well in this because it is simply so comfortable. It is easy to open and close and It’s great for daily use.” in reviews
Absolutely love it❤️❤️❤️ Light weight and easy to use. Great for day day and amazing when traveling. I travel a lot and it’s amazing!!!! The color is sleek and easy to clean when it gets dirty.
carver
I absolutely love my Uppababy Vista! Extremely easy to use and set up. I loved that I could feel safe using the bassinet as a sleeping device for baby as well as it is an approved bassinet safe for sleeping. It also can easily transition into a double stroller with the uppababy standing board or rumble seat. Definitely worth the purchase. UPPAbaby VISTA Stroller
Pearland, TX
My husband and I automatically fell in love with the G Luxe when researching umbrella strollers but we didn’t love the price tag. We tried finding a more affordable umbrella stroller that was comparable to the G Luxe but once we went in store and played around with the umbrella options we knew that the G Luxe was the best option for us. It’s lightweight, the padding is super comfortable but our daughter and we love the UPPAbaby customer service. We were gifted the Vista as our main stroller when our daughter was born and have had a great experience with Customer service when we had an issue with our Vista. All in all I would say it’s worth it for quality and amazing customer service!
The best umbrella stroller $300 can buy. Sounds expensive for a simple umbrella stroller but I enjoyed it for the 2 years I owned it. The carrying strap, the adjustable recliner and foot rests, the big storage basket underneath, the ease in which it glides. So many positives. Don’t have any negatives other than I regret forgetting it at Barnes n Nobles. Whoever found it and didn’t turn it in, you suck! Classy stroller for a bargain. Loved it
Flushing, NY
Purchased at: Albee Baby
Great umbrella stroller for a toddler to use to get around and it folds and stands upright. It has a small basket but it works for your diaper bag. Easy to maneuver with 2 hands but hard when you only have one hand. You need 2 hands to fold since you need to pull the tabs on both handles. Seat is cushiony and comfy and the sun screen provides great coverage. It's still a bit on the heavy side for an umbrella stroller and it does take up significant room in the trunk. Overall, it's a great stroller that does what a full sized stroller would do but much lighter.
Brooklyn
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
Pros- this stroller is supper comfortable. We have 5 strollers at home and when my toddler got on this one she did not want to come down. That’s why we brought it. Also we love that the padding on this stroller is removable and machine washable. Especially when you are always on the go with toddler eating on the stroller. Things can get messy. Cons- This stroller is too heavy in my needs. Also after 1 year of using the one of the buckle in the back snapped. the recline mechanism doesn’t work too well. You would think since its uppababy it more durable.
Piscataway , NJ
I love the UPPAbaby G-Luxe stroller. It is an amazing umbrella stroller. It is well made and does not feel like it's cheap like the other umbrella strollers. I love the fact that its fabric parts are washable and they come in beautiful vibrant colors. I really love this stroller because it is super compact and light weight yet very well made.
Commerce City
I just bought this stroller and I absolutely love it. It’s very easy to maneuver and it’s not too bulky so you don’t have to worry about running into everything and everyone. My daughter sits very comfortably and it’s very easy to clean up especially after snack time!
Redondo Beach , CA
Purchased at: Amazon
So torn on this stroller. Pros: Relatively light weight for substantial and sturdy umbrella stroller. Easy to use. Nice design. Great alternative to huge bulky traditional stroller....more storage/sturdier that traditional umbrella stroller. Cons- Not good for tall ppl. I’m 5’9 and after a day at the zoo or Disney, my back is killing me from hunching over! Do not get a “cute” light color. Stains really show! Cup holder stinks! No easy accessible phone storage.
Peoria
Cute and convenient. Comfortable as it reclines as well. Lightweight and fabric is washable so a huge plus as kids are pretty messy. Fits easily in back of car and the carrying strap comes in use when having to move it around or store it. The folding is still tricky and a little difficult, and the basket space is small and hard to access. But works for small trips and travel when one doesn’t want to use a full size stroller.