UPPAbaby G-LUXE Stroller uploaded by Kathryn B.UPPAbaby G-LUXE Stroller uploaded by Karina P.

BY UPPABABY

Say hello to lightness without saying goodbye to functionality. Comfortable and agile, the G-LUXE is feature-packed, yet nothing will weigh you down. Life moves fast, and the G-LUXE moves with you.

Jacky C.
I purchased the G-luxe for traveling, we wanted something with padding and support for our daughter. Its a little on the pricier side for an umbrella stroller, but we loved it! The basket size was perfect and the seat was Conferrable for our lil one since you are able to recline back for sleep. The only con I have is its a little difficult to fold.
Bree M.
Louisville , CO
I love this stroller, it’s perfect for traveling. Since it’s more compact we always take this one with us when we go on vacation. It has a great basket underneath and the cup holder comes in handy. My only complaint is that it’s hard to clean.
Giselle Q.
Pearland, TX
My husband and I automatically fell in love with the G Luxe when researching umbrella strollers but we didn’t love the price tag. We tried finding a more affordable umbrella stroller that was comparable to the G Luxe but once we went in store and played around with the umbrella options we knew that the G Luxe was the best option for us. It’s lightweight, the padding is super comfortable but our daughter and we love the UPPAbaby customer service. We were gifted the Vista as our main stroller when our daughter was born and have had a great experience with Customer service when we had an issue with our Vista. All in all I would say it’s worth it for quality and amazing customer service!
Lauren S.
Austin, TX
Easy stroller to use for my 2 year old. Only downside is it gets very dirty very fast. It doesn’t take up much room which I love, it’s easy to use. We used it when we went to Disney world and it was the perfect size.
Christina C.
Flushing, NY
Purchased at: Albee Baby
Great umbrella stroller for a toddler to use to get around and it folds and stands upright. It has a small basket but it works for your diaper bag. Easy to maneuver with 2 hands but hard when you only have one hand. You need 2 hands to fold since you need to pull the tabs on both handles. Seat is cushiony and comfy and the sun screen provides great coverage. It's still a bit on the heavy side for an umbrella stroller and it does take up significant room in the trunk. Overall, it's a great stroller that does what a full sized stroller would do but much lighter.
TATI 🎭.
South Gate, CA
The best umbrella stroller $300 can buy. Sounds expensive for a simple umbrella stroller but I enjoyed it for the 2 years I owned it. The carrying strap, the adjustable recliner and foot rests, the big storage basket underneath, the ease in which it glides. So many positives. Don’t have any negatives other than I regret forgetting it at Barnes n Nobles. Whoever found it and didn’t turn it in, you suck! Classy stroller for a bargain. Loved it
Marie G.
Rochester
This is a great “in between stroller.”  It is light and easy to travel with, without being flimsy.  I love that it can recline, which many umbrella strollers cannot do.  I also love the extra large sun canopy.  As far as drawbacks go, the reclining feature does not always work properly. Sometimes the back part of the seat will not clicking the place in an upright position 100%. Also, the seating position area causes my child to slouch in a way that is sometimes uncomfortable for him. UPPAbaby G-LUXE Stroller
Cici H.
Portland
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Great To Go Stroller! All The Awesomeness Of A Lightweight Stroller With The Comfort Of A Normal Stroller. It Has A Deep Recline And Ability To Put Kiddos Feet Up. The Seat Has Cushion And Great Sun Cover. Apart From That Great Accessories (I Live In The NW) I Love The Rain Cover To Protect Your Little One On Walks.
Kathryn B.
Fallon, NV
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
This is literally the greatest umbrella stroller - and the price is right too! Unfortunately, the little attachable cup was lost (lookin’ at you, American Airlines) but it can be easily replaced for less than $20! My son gets hot very easily and so the mesh back of the stroller is perfect ventilation for him, as well as the sun shade. I love how easily it folds up, I can do it one handed while traveling by myself. The under basket storage is really convenient as well!
Kristi A.
Chicago
UPPAbaby is definitely a luxury brand and the quality of this product does not disappoint. Although we haven't been able to put it to use much yet, due to the weather, I can tell that it's going to be one of our favorites. Overall, we're definitely satisfied
Mariya P.
Knoxville, TN
no storage bin on this stroller? Any pockets ?

Amazon