UPPAbaby G-LUXE Stroller

by Uppababy

Say hello to lightness without saying goodbye to functionality. Comfortable and agile, the G-LUXE is feature-packed, yet nothing will weigh you down. Life moves fast, and the G-LUXE moves with you.

Is this stroller travel friendly?
no storage bin on this stroller? Any pockets ?
Start your review of UPPAbaby G-LUXE Stroller!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I was searching for an umbrella stroller for travel and when we need to just grab and go on the daily. The reclining features is the one that sold me. My toddler naps so well in this because it is simply so comfortable. It is easy to open and close and It’s great for daily use.in reviews
Jill D.
Easy for travel. Stands up which is nice when you are in public places. Wish that the seat sat up more straight.
Gabriella L.
Commerce City
I just bought this stroller and I absolutely love it. It’s very easy to maneuver and it’s not too bulky so you don’t have to worry about running into everything and everyone. My daughter sits very comfortably and it’s very easy to clean up especially after snack time!
Kailey P.
carver
I absolutely love my Uppababy Vista! Extremely easy to use and set up. I loved that I could feel safe using the bassinet as a sleeping device for baby as well as it is an approved bassinet safe for sleeping. It also can easily transition into a double stroller with the uppababy standing board or rumble seat. Definitely worth the purchase. UPPAbaby VISTA Stroller
Riddhi G.
Piscataway, NJ
I love the UPPAbaby G-Luxe stroller. It is an amazing umbrella stroller. It is well made and does not feel like it's cheap like the other umbrella strollers. I love the fact that its fabric parts are washable and they come in beautiful vibrant colors. I really love this stroller because it is super compact and light weight yet very well made.
Grace S.
Benbrook, TX
It was hard to click open, and I ended up getting rid of it. But it was an older model so maybe that had something to do with it.
Marie K.
Orlando, FL
UPPAbaby G-LUXE Stroller uploaded by Marie K.
UPPAbaby G-LUXE Stroller uploaded by Marie K.
This is our ‘Disney’ stroller. Lightweight, and very quick/easy to fold up for trams/busses/monorail etc. Baby girl sits comfortably in it, and I love that it can recline! This is the perfect stroller for when we don’t want to haul around our Vista. Got this when it was on sale at Nordstrom (20% off 😱). Definitely recommend!
JoAnn B.
North Wales, PA
I am a huge fan of Uppababy products. I have both the full size stroller as well as the G-Luxe. I bought the G-Luxe for my mom to use because it was lighter and more compact. She loves it as much as I do. My daughter is 3 now and the stroller looks as good as it did when I first purchased it despite frequent use. It really holds up well! It rides really smoothly and my daughter doesn’t mind it at all. The one downside for me is the split handle. I have trouble steering it with one hand as opposed to the full-size version that has the single bar handle. It’s a very small con that wouldn’t stop me from recommending this to moms and dads everywhere!
💄Michelle J.
Yonkers
Este coche es increíblemente cómodo !!! Mis hijos se dormían siempre sin ningún problema mientras yo estaba de compras ! Bastante compacto para cuando nos vamos de restaurante ;)  es Duradero y muy lindo !  Fácil de mover en espacios pequeños !
Talya K.
Luthvle Timon, MD
Love this as our lightweight/ travel stroller. A lot of great features of a full size (such as reclining seat) without the weight and bulk of the VISTA (which we also love).  Overall great stroller!!
Christina U.
Los Gatos
Love my gluxe.  Sets up and folds up so easily.  Light enough to take on trips, but sturdy enough for daily use.