UPPAbaby G-LUXE Stroller uploaded by Kathryn B.UPPAbaby G-LUXE Stroller uploaded by Karina P.

BY UPPABABY

Say hello to lightness without saying goodbye to functionality. Comfortable and agile, the G-LUXE is feature-packed, yet nothing will weigh you down. Life moves fast, and the G-LUXE moves with you.

Giselle Q.
Pearland, TX
My husband and I automatically fell in love with the G Luxe when researching umbrella strollers but we didn’t love the price tag. We tried finding a more affordable umbrella stroller that was comparable to the G Luxe but once we went in store and played around with the umbrella options we knew that the G Luxe was the best option for us. It’s lightweight, the padding is super comfortable but our daughter and we love the UPPAbaby customer service. We were gifted the Vista as our main stroller when our daughter was born and have had a great experience with Customer service when we had an issue with our Vista. All in all I would say it’s worth it for quality and amazing customer service!
TATI 🎭.
South Gate, CA
The best umbrella stroller $300 can buy. Sounds expensive for a simple umbrella stroller but I enjoyed it for the 2 years I owned it. The carrying strap, the adjustable recliner and foot rests, the big storage basket underneath, the ease in which it glides. So many positives. Don’t have any negatives other than I regret forgetting it at Barnes n Nobles. Whoever found it and didn’t turn it in, you suck! Classy stroller for a bargain. Loved it
Weena M.
Honolulu, HI
Great Stroller. Loving the new colors they came out with a great sophisticated look. Although the cup holder broke off and small hook to keep the stroller together when being folded isn't hooking on properly. I wouldn't recommend if you're looking to keep this stroller for the long run. The materials used for this stroller isn't the greatest quality.
Cici H.
Portland
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Great To Go Stroller! All The Awesomeness Of A Lightweight Stroller With The Comfort Of A Normal Stroller. It Has A Deep Recline And Ability To Put Kiddos Feet Up. The Seat Has Cushion And Great Sun Cover. Apart From That Great Accessories (I Live In The NW) I Love The Rain Cover To Protect Your Little One On Walks.
Kathryn B.
Fallon, NV
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
This is literally the greatest umbrella stroller - and the price is right too! Unfortunately, the little attachable cup was lost (lookin’ at you, American Airlines) but it can be easily replaced for less than $20! My son gets hot very easily and so the mesh back of the stroller is perfect ventilation for him, as well as the sun shade. I love how easily it folds up, I can do it one handed while traveling by myself. The under basket storage is really convenient as well!
Kristi A.
Chicago
UPPAbaby is definitely a luxury brand and the quality of this product does not disappoint. Although we haven't been able to put it to use much yet, due to the weather, I can tell that it's going to be one of our favorites. Overall, we're definitely satisfied
Lilli V.
Bronxville
Stylish, lightweight and compact.  Have no trouble maneuvering with one hand and very easy to travel with.  My child gets in with no fussing and a happy child is a happy mommy! Worth the price even though it costs more than some compact strollers.
Angelica D.
Virginia Beach, VA
I purchased this stroller for a vacation for my one year old and I absolutely love it! It is lightweight and nice that it can stand when folded up. The only thing that is a little bit frustrating is it is a little hard to fold it up.
Julie C.
Great stroller very versatile my nephews favorite. Great color!!!!! Very affordable and worth the money. Exceeded my expectations. Grows with them. Great for trips like to the zoo. Overall very satisfied!! Will purchase for friends in the future!
Destiny R.
Opelousas, LA
This stroller is truly amazing! It’s light weight and the wheels glide so easily. That’s a big plus because no one likes to fight with strollers that don’t turn easily. This stroller is hands down the best one I’ve tried so far.
Mariya P.
Knoxville, TN
no storage bin on this stroller? Any pockets ?

Amazon