UPPAbaby G-Luxe uploaded by Karina P.

BY UPPABABY #52 in Strollers

Great for those unexpectedly long trips when your little one would enjoy a nap. Updated for 2015 with a one-handed recline, the G-LUXE is one of the lightest reclining umbrella strollers on the market. The machine washable removable seat pad and StainDefend fabrics make keeping up with toddler spills and stains a breeze. Features: One-handed, 3-position actuated recline Adjustable footrest Updated hand-level folding triggers - no foot action required Stands when folded High-performance, 5.5" diameter wheels 4-wheel, shock absorbing suspension Lockable front wheels for added stability Lightweight aluminum frame and easy-carry shoulder strap Tall ergonomic handles for easy pushing Easy access basket Removable, height adjustable canopy Redesigned 5-point harness and buckle Removable cup-holder included Suitable from 3 months to 55lbs. Dimensions Folded: 12"W x 8.5"L x 42.5"H Unfolded: 19"W x 33"L x 42.5"H True Weight (includes canopy, wheels and basket) Frame + Seat: 15 lbs Gift Wrap not available. see more...

Giselle Q.
Pearland, TX
My husband and I automatically fell in love with the G Luxe when researching umbrella strollers but we didn’t love the price tag. We tried finding a more affordable umbrella stroller that was comparable to the G Luxe but once we went in store and played around with the umbrella options we knew that the G Luxe was the best option for us. It’s lightweight, the padding is super comfortable but our daughter and we love the UPPAbaby customer service. We were gifted the Vista as our main stroller when our daughter was born and have had a great experience with Customer service when we had an issue with our Vista. All in all I would say it’s worth it for quality and amazing customer service!
TATI 🎭.
downey
The best umbrella stroller $300 can buy. Sounds expensive for a simple umbrella stroller but I enjoyed it for the 2 years I owned it. The carrying strap, the adjustable recliner and foot rests, the big storage basket underneath, the ease in which it glides. So many positives. Don’t have any negatives other than I regret forgetting it at Barnes n Nobles. Whoever found it and didn’t turn it in, you suck! Classy stroller for a bargain. Loved it
Annie A.
Raleigh, NC
Love the stroller. Have traveled with it many times and it always does great. It’s easy to fold, lightweight, my son loves the reclining feature, and I love the cupholder. I wish it had a little bit more basket room or at least that it was more accessible, but overall I’m super pleased with this purchase.
Joe A.
Raleigh, NC
This is a really nice umbrella stroller, but it is really freaking expensive. There are definitely equal strollers for half the price. I would say to go with something that you are aren’t going to cry if it breaks, because an umbrella stroller will eventually break.
Angelica D.
Virginia Beach, VA
I purchased this stroller for a vacation for my one year old and I absolutely love it! It is lightweight and nice that it can stand when folded up. The only thing that is a little bit frustrating is it is a little hard to fold it up.
Julie C.
Great stroller very versatile my nephews favorite. Great color!!!!! Very affordable and worth the money. Exceeded my expectations. Grows with them. Great for trips like to the zoo. Overall very satisfied!! Will purchase for friends in the future!
Destiny R.
Opelousas, LA
This stroller is truly amazing! It’s light weight and the wheels glide so easily. That’s a big plus because no one likes to fight with strollers that don’t turn easily. This stroller is hands down the best one I’ve tried so far.
Nina L.
Peoria
Cute and convenient. Comfortable as it reclines as well. Lightweight and fabric is washable so a huge plus as kids are pretty messy. Fits easily in back of car and the carrying strap comes in use when having to move it around or store it. The folding is still tricky and a little difficult, and the basket space is small and hard to access. But works for small trips and travel when one doesn’t want to use a full size stroller.
Ashley C.
San Jose, CA
The material that this stroller has is amazing! We were debating to see which stroller would work for us and we decided on this one since we go to Disneyland a lot. It is a lot easier to travel with it. Highly recommend!
Lauren K.
Cincinnati , OH
I love this stroller and my daughter does too. It’s comfortable and relaxes to different positions and the sun shade offers great protection. Defiantly met my expectation and exceeded them! Worth the money!
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
no storage bin on this stroller? Any pockets ?

back