BY UPPABABY #7 in Bassinets

Transform your Cruz into a pram ideal for your newborn. Whether for naps on the go or overnight sleeping the universal bassinet allows your baby to lie completely flat. Our universal bassinet complies with new ASTM standards requiring; (1) the bassinet... see more...

Kelly W.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely love this stroller! It’s soooo easy to connect everything together and folding it is easy as well, which was a need for me. It’s not bulky and it holds a good amount of stuff underneath for storage. Deff recommend!
Jus M.
Tucson, AZ
The price is a sticker shock, for sure. BUT with that said I bought the Uppababy Mesa (the car seat), the Cruz (the stroller), the bassinette, and the bassinet stand.

1) The Mesa was so easy to install and so light weight which was a lot of help with having a pre-term baby.

2) The stroller is lightweight also and easy to navigate and the ride for the baby is smooth.

3) The bassinette was a life saver. We kept this in our room with the stand and it served as a place for our child to sleep at night that was high (because I had a C-Section) and still safe...and it was still next to me.

LOVE UPPABaby and their products.
Lismary E.
Paterson, NJ
I love my uppababy vista. I was able to use to the bassinet and now the regular seat for my 19 month old. It isn't bulky like other strollers and comes apart easily for storage. I am completely satisfied and it's definitely worth the high price.

back