MakeupCosmetic ToolsEmaxDesign
[Updated Version] 3 Piece Makeup Blender Sponge Set, Foundation Blending Blush Concealer Eye Face Powder Cream Cosmetics Beauty Makeup Sponges latex free, non-allergenic and odour free

by EmaxDesign

EmaxDesign - My Beautiful Life For Applying Makeup Perfectly Package includes: 1 x Purple Makeup Sponge (Large Size: 1.65” x 2.28” ~ WxH) 1 x Black Makeup Sponge (Medium Size: 1.42” x 1.9” ~ WxH) 1 x Rose Red Makeup Sponge (Small Size: 0.98” x 1.38” ~ WxH) 1 x Product Manual How to use the makeup sponge: 1. Fully submerge the sponge in the water. Squeeze and saturate it while holding it under water. It will get soft and squishy as it fills up with the liquid. 2. Squeeze and towel-dry the sponge to remove the excess water. 3. Use the bigger side to apply the makeup product and pointy side to get into hard-to-reach places, such as around the eyes, mouth, and nose. How to clean the makeup sponge: The makeup sponge should be rinsed with warm water after each use to prevent the spread of germs. 1. Wet the sponge with warm water, apply a few drops of a mild cleanser, and lather gently using the fingers to release the makeup, oil, and bacteria. 2. Rinse the sponge under running water until the water runs clear. 3. Squeeze out any excess moisture and air dry it.

These EmaxDesign makeup sponges are perfect for concealer, primer, foundation, powder, cream, blush, or any other complexion product. This set is committed to creating a professional finish and a flawless complexion.; These makeup sponges are made from a latex-free, antimicrobial foam to help fight bacteria. Designed to be sensitive enough for those with allergies, they are made of dense elastic to ensure long-time use.; The elliptical shape makes application foolproof by allowing access to hard to reach areas. Its suede texture is sensual to the touch, and its unique curves fit the contours of the face, providing daily use more comfortable.; These sponges are water-loving and work best wet, but they can also be used dry. When wet, the sponges expand and become softer so that the makeup product can sit on top of them rather than being absorbed. This allows less product to be used every time. The sponges return to their original size when dry.; Set Contains - 1 x Purple Makeup Sponge (Large Size - 1.65" x 2.28" ~ WxH) & 1 x Black Makeup Sponge (Medium Size - 1.42" x 1.9" ~ WxH) & 1 x Rose Red Makeup Sponge (Small Size - 0.98" x 1.38" ~ WxH)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of [Updated Version] EmaxDesign 3 Piece Makeup Blender Sponge Set, Foundation Blending Blush Concealer Eye Face Powder Cream Cosmetics Beauty Makeup Sponges. latex free, non-allergenic and odour free.!
Megan P.
Lucasville, OH
[Updated Version] EmaxDesign 3 Piece Makeup Blender Sponge Set, Foundation Blending Blush Concealer Eye Face Powder Cream Cosmetics Beauty Makeup Sponges. latex free, non-allergenic and odour free. uploaded by Megan P.
Purchased at: Dollar General
Mine is the Modesa brand from Dollar General.. I'd usually use the "mouse" style blender sponge; as I only had a single in between washes I was in need of some back up blenders! These were of very reasonable price as it's a 3pack of different size/style of blenders for aprox $4. For me that's perfect as some of my make-up blushes and such are cream/liquid so it's nice to have one for just that. They're super easy to clean & are stiff at first but seem to last longer then the softer one's do. Definitely recommend trying these for my beauty product lovers👌
Adalny C.
[Updated Version] EmaxDesign 3 Piece Makeup Blender Sponge Set, Foundation Blending Blush Concealer Eye Face Powder Cream Cosmetics Beauty Makeup Sponges. latex free, non-allergenic and odour free. uploaded by Adalny C.
These sponges are still going strong. I used all of them now and as long as I keep them cleaned, I won't need to replace them for a while. Still no speckles of sponge or falling apart like some other blenders. Would definitely buy again when I finally need more. I got the 3 black sponges and they work excellently. I've used it several times now and even cleaned it. And it still works like new. I've been using the middle sized sponge only, so I'm just assuming they're all the same product in different sizes. It expands well went wet. It's just like a normal makeup sponge but at a cheaper price than the beauty blender and I get a smooth application. Thankfully I'm getting no specs or anything on my face when I apply and I'm very happy with this purchase. EmaxDesign 3 Pieces Makeup Blender Sponge Set, Foundation Blending Blush Concealer Eye Face Powder Cream Cosmetics Beauty Make up Sponges. latex free, non-allergenic and odour free
Summer S.
Springville
Purchased at: Target
Amazing blending! Never leaves my face spotty or Unblended. I use it every morning and it is flawless. This product is definitely something to get your hands on!! Very satisfied[product:updated-version]-emaxdesign-3-piece-makeup-blender-sponge-set-foundation-blending-blush-concealer-eye-face-powder-cream-cosmetics-beauty-makeup-sponges-latex-free-non-allergenic-and-odour-free]
Lis K.
Vernon, NJ
I have this one but in all black. I like how affordable it is and that there’s 3 different sizes which is really helpful.
Fabiana G.
Atlanta, GA
Amazing, highly recommended wow!! I was in a makeup party and my teacher talk about this sponge them I bought it!!! I can't believe is like beauty blender for less price. I bought in Amazon essy and fast delivery. I feel over satisfied try it!!
Alexandria C.
You definitely have to wet these other wise they are really hard (except for the small one). What I do since I don’t like how my makeup looks using a wet beauty sponge is I wet it the night before and it is still soft and big. But definitely a dupe for the original beauty blender.
Lydie M.
C’est éponges sont vraiment révolutionnaires, elles ne s’abîment pas elles sont simple à nettoyer la texture et pas dure au contraire elle est bien molle comme il faut

Looking for your answer?