up & up™ Whitening Fresh Mint Mouth Rinse - 32 oz uploaded by Laura S.

BY UP & UP

amanda m.
Anaheim, CA
The easiest way to whiten teeth. I can't think of a more effective product. For about $6 a bottle you can get the same whitening effects as you would with strips or trays. Plus, this leaves your breath smelling amazing!
Madeline M.
Spartanburg, SC
I love this stuff! It doesn't have the burning sensation that Listerine has, but leaves your mouth feeling fresh! The whitening formula works as well! And you can't beat the price! I would highly recommend this mouthwash.
Liz N.
Jenison, MI
I like this stuff. It doesn't sting near as bad as other teeth whitening mouthwashes do. It is reasonably priced and I believe this is the target brand. I was impressed and it's lasted quite a while as well.
Jen F.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
I don't know that I notice a huge difference when using this product, but I feel like I'm doing more to whiten my teeth at a lower price than name brands.
Antoinette C.
Affordable alternative to name brand mouthwash. It doesn't taste the best but it gets the job done. It was on sale and fit right into our budget.
Amelia R.
San Diego, CA
Works good I have been using it for await at night everyday for a few weeks can notice a difference but you need to be consistent
Jessica H.
Waxahachie, TX
The entire family loves this and you can't beat the price #upbrand #mouthwash #mintyfresh