BY UP & UP

Emily H.
Emily H.
West Seneca, NY
Good body wash, I don't know what to say really. It's a semi-boring product, no thrills about it but it gets the job done and it smells great going it. It's not too pricey which I like. Target really gets it right. I would recomment this to people and I have. My whole family loves target and I know my siblings have picked this up as well!
Shannel W.
Shannel W.
I like the up&up body washes. They have nice scents and work just as good as the name brand items for less money. I recommend them to others as I buy them frequently.
Ruby C.
Ruby C.
Beaverton, OR
I love buying the up&up body wash from target when I'm on a tight budget smells good and works out really great!
Liz R.
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
Target Orange scenes buddy was, nice virus accent for a spring or summers day, Target brands are awesome, cheaper priced and work just as well, so compare your high end name brand ingredients and prices you will see what I'm talking about, do it today go to Target.
Alexandria A.
Alexandria A.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love target and all their target brand products. This smells so good and is way cheap so it's hard to not love this product.
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Save a buck and get it. It's just like that other leading Brand - and it's much cheaper and smells so devine
member-9b6c30b09
member-9b6c30b09
Batavia, IL
I love this brand. Even though it may be an off brand it still works perfect and smells great. Plus the price is unbeatable compared to the others