BY UP & UP

Up & up youth soft toothbrushes set - 2 pack see more...

• Is this worth it. I love the price but not sure if they w...1 Answers
Mallory J.
Raleigh, NC
I’ve used these in the past, they’re not awful but I wouldn’t buy again. They’re a generic toothbrush so they’re cheap but I had to keep buying them cause the bristles would fray super easily. If your a light brusher it’s okay but if your heavier handed stay away
Nicole R.
Minnetonka
Cheap and functional. There is no real reason to buy something super expensive and fancy for approximately 4 minutes of your day. They are great for travel especially if you are someone who doesn't like to keep your toothbrush you traveled with once you get home.
Brianna D.
Toms River, NJ
With sensitive teeth and gums, i prefer a softer tooth brush. I think the UP&UP brand is just as good and effective as other brands. I don't find any cons with these. You can purchase at target for a low price. I am going to purchase again and give it a 5/5
Samantha B.
Bakersfield, Ca
My family actually loves the up and up brand from target preferably toothbrushes. They always have the right about of softness for them. And they come in many different colors so there not fighting
Madi R.
I have very sensitive teeth and hard bristled toothbrushes hurt my teeth. The bristles on these brushes are very gentle and get the job done. I love getting two brushes for such a great price. I would recommend to anyone who has sensitive teeth!
Grace C.
New York
Great value for what you get. I always have spares around in case of sleepovers or overnight parties and this always saves someone. Very affordable and good quality. I recommend to all and I would purchase again.
Kaytie K.
arlington, WA
Up and apps toothbrushes work well then any other more expensive brand especially when you only keep them for six months. I bought them at target and I am satisfied and would highly recommend to anyone and everyone
Target exclusive brand that is really good! My little guy enjoys brushing his teeth and I like these brushes for him because they are easy for him to hold with his little hands and for me to also go over his "work". I like these also because the price is very easy on the budget. I notice that he likes to chew them and do different things while brushing so having a multiple pack helps if I need to switch him into another one! The colors are also fun and visually pleasing for him and me and dad LOL. I would recommend.
Megan E.
Clearwater, MN
Good value toothbrush. It's a toothbrush it doesn't need to be expensive. As long as they keep making affordable toothbrushes I will keep buying them from Target.
Allyson K.
Multi-packs are a great value. Never know when a toothbrush is going to end up accidentally taking a dive into the trash or toilet. Great to have spares on hand.
NADINE A.
Is this worth it. I love the price but not sure if they work?