BY UP & UP #24 in Toothbrushes

Up & up youth soft toothbrushes set - 2 pack see more...

• Is this worth it. I love the price but not sure if they work?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Target exclusive brand that is really good! My little guy enjoys brushing his teeth and I like these brushes for him because they are easy for him to hold with his little hands and for me to also go over his "work". I like these also because the price is very easy on the budget. I notice that he likes to chew them and do different things while brushing so having a multiple pack helps if I need to switch him into another one! The colors are also fun and visually pleasing for him and me and dad LOL. I would recommend.
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
Kentwood, MI
For a regular toothbrush, this is well worth getting. I am a bigger fan of the electric ones but for a regular toothbrush it is great. It has an easy grip handle that is comfortable so I can take control better. The soft bristles allow me not to damage my gums from brushing too hard. I have a smaller mouth so the size is a great shape brush. The price is very reasonable.
Vicki M.
Vicki M.
It was eh...ok
Cost is fine...however it didn't meet my expectations.
I've found other one I like much better.
Each to their own, and I'm sure many purchase this and are quite satisfied.
I personally will not be buying this again.
Not really more I can say...is when you try something and it isn't for you...well that's a "do not purchase again" item 😯
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
These are just your regular toothbrushes. Great to keep in the house since my family changes brushes every 4-6 months. The different colors are perfect to not confuse anyone on which is theirs. Also great for when you have guest over and they forgot their own toothbrush. And perfect in your college student set, inexpensive and lots of backups.
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Elizabethton, TN
These are tiny, terrible, and shed like crazy. I LOVE the UP and UP brand from Target but these are a total fail. I"m very disappointed in them. Maybe I misused them and should've given them to someone younger or with a smaller mouth, but I don't feel like they did their job and I overall feel like I wasted money on an ineffective product.
Zafirah R.
Zafirah R.
Astoria, NY
I got this for my neice and she still uses them today! The fun colors makes brushing her tteth may more fun! Plus the product lasts for a good year, but of course you should change your tooth brush every 6 months. I would reccommend this if you have kids, and just want to buy one that will last them for a good 4 years like this two pack.
Brandy R.
Brandy R.
Alexandria, AL
This is a good deal if you are on a tight budget. Normally I will purchase the Colgate 360 Soft head toothbrushes, but for the same price as one of those, I got four of the Up & Up brand instead. I have very sensitive teeth, and i thought these cleaned well and did not irritate much. I will re-purchase.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Canton, OH
These are the best soft bristled tooth brushes out there. Oh, and it's generic! Target's house brand delivers again. Having sensitive gums, I have to use an extra soft toothbrush and this one keeps all my sensitivities at bay! I buy these in bulk and try to switch out my toothbrush once a month.
courtney s.
courtney s.
Some up & up products, in my opinion, are a hit or miss. this one was a hit ! it as affordable and did what it needed to do. it came in different colors which made it easier to keep track of whose toothbrush was whose and the girls loved them. Really soft and would buy again ( from target )
Sheri H.
Sheri H.
Waterbury, CT
I tend to brush my teeth with excessive pressure and there forever my gums seem to be receding so now I have to use soft childrens tooth brushes , so I bought these from Target and it was a definite win in my opinion, they are soft but clean my teeth well and seem to hold up well with use
NADINE A.
NADINE A.
Is this worth it. I love the price but not sure if they work?