BY UP & UP

Find oral care products at Target.com! Compare to Oral-B Glide Pro Health Comfort Plus Floss.Dental hygiene is important so don't forget to stock up on toothbrushes for the kids. Pick up this fun and bright multi-color 4-pack from Target's choice brand, Up and Up. Extra soft nylon bristles, soft, oval head helps to protect gums, angled end bristles easily reach back teeth and multi-layered bristles help to hold toothpast while brushing.Quality needs priced to please. With up & up your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed or your money back. Target reserves the right to limit quantities per guest see more...

jaclyn b.
Palm coast , FL
I usually love the up & up products but unfortunately this one really didn't do that great of job. I noticed it didn't seem to clean those hard to reach places as well & it didn't last nearly as long as most do before the bristles all started to frill & even had a couple come out in my mouth which I wasn't fond of. I did use the rest of the pack but I wouldn't buy them again. They weren't terrible but they weren't spectacular either.
Caitlyn W.
Lexington, KY
I have incredibly sensitive gums :( I have been using children's tooth brushes for years but for some reason they are always more expensive than an adult size?! That was until I found this UP and UP set. I love the multi pack so I can stock up
Erin B.
With 3 little kids in the house we go through toothbrushes fairly often. I love these because they're very affordable, soft, and they work well. They also hold up through my toddlers chewing on them! We've gotten these multiple times and we will continue to use these for our kids.
Lillian K.
Atlanta, GA
I love these toothbrushes because they're so soft! Sometimes when i use toothbrushes from other brands, the hard bristles can make my gums bleed, but these have never done that! I also like that they're a little smaller sized so it's easier for me to get the insides of my teeth
Lauren L.
When I get a toothbrush I always get one from up and up. The quality is astounding for such a low price! But I do need to replace it every five weeks or so to keep it fresh and working well. Will keep buying from this brand!
Qulsum F.
Really great and also when you want to purchase a toothbrush get the soft bristles. Great prices. Many varieties of toothbrushes! Handle is convenient and comfortable!!! I recommend it highly and I will purchase it again!
Suzanne S.
These toothbrushes are super affordable and get the job done. Most cheaper toothbrushes have bristles that fall out every time you brush but these do not. Over all I'm very satisfied with this purchase
Nicole P.
Maplewood, MN
I bought Targets brand Up and Up soft toothbrushes for youth for my kids. They love how fun the colors are and how soft the bristles are. These toothbrushes make brushing time fun and easy.
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
amk M.
Centerville
Perfect size for kids and comes in good color choices. These are cheap and I love having backup toothbrushes (I have two kids). This is just as good quality as the name brand alternatives.