up & up Wood Barrel 24ct no.2 Pencils uploaded by Evanyelia K.up & up Wood Barrel 24ct no.2 Pencils uploaded by Angelica D.up & up Wood Barrel 24ct no.2 Pencils uploaded by kevine f.

BY UP & UP

Wood barrel 24ct no.2 pencils see more...

Buy on Target
  • "Not the best quality, buy they get the job done and they are nice and cheap! " in 1 review
Kailee A.
Salem, OR
These could be better, but I don't use pencils that often, so I don't need to buy the most expensive ones. They kinda break easily and the wood is very flimsy. They are definitely effective and get the job done! This one box will last me a lifetime!
Angelica D.
Silver Spring, MD
this pencils aaare made pf real wood barrel. the lead is smooth and easy to write with. it sharpens very well. the box contains 24 pencils. this is perfect for school and the office.
Tina G.
Fort Stewart, GA
With 4 kids in school, these are my go to pencils. They could be a bit stronger, but they get the job done, and are very affordable. I tend to buy them in bulk :)
Lakiya N.
Detroit, MI
A pencil is a pencil! Aslong as it gets my work done! I've had this brand it's cheap and simple.
Shawn R.
Dewitt, MI
The pencils are pencils... not too much to say about that but you can tell they are quality made and the price is great. I bought a ton of these when they were on sale at target last year and they are still going strong!
Ana R.
Regular pencils. They sharpen well, the graphite is nice and dark, and the erasers are good. Easy to grip. They're kinda weak and break sometimes when you hold them hard. But they're cheap so eh
kevine f.
Silver Spring, MD
I really love this pencil because the eraser is easy to use and the pencil think is dark enough for people to see!!! up & up Wood Barrel 24ct no.2 Pencils
Michelle C.
Kurtistown, HI
NOPE. Would not buy these again. I have a decent sharpener that does it's job but when I try to sharpen these pencils? ...nope, not worth buying. I draw and you know artists and their erasers. The erasers on these pencils are trash-- smears and ruins my drawings. But, if you're someone who prefers to write with pens and/or rarely uses pencils but it's mandatory to use one for some assignments-- go for it!
Annie L.
This is the kind of pencil you give to your neighbor when he or she asks to borrow one because you won't be disappointed if you don't get it back. I do not recommend them if you're looking for something to use everyday. The erasers are terrible and some of the lead wasn't centered correctly so sharpening it was a pain.
Kayla B.
Newmanstown, PA
A cheap kind of pencil to get for any school things, sometimes I think they break very easy and then other times there good. The eraser isn't the best but it does the trick