BY UP & UP

Compare to one a day women s ingredients. Up&up women s daily multivitamin is a complete multivitamin specially formulated with nutrients that matter to women. This product contains key nutrients to help support energy metabolism and bone, heart and immune health.** **this statement has not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. . Up&up women s daily multivitamin has 100% of the daily value of all 8 b-vitamins thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, vitamins b6, b12, folic acid, biotin and pantothenic acid. This product... see more...

Katy M.
Katy M.
Indianapolis, IN
These vitamins are affordable and easy to acquire (at Target). The size isn't hard to swallow and you get plenty in a bottle. The amount of each vitamin and mineral in the vitamins themselves was about what I was looking for. I stopped taking these for two reasons, the first was because whether I took them with food or not it made me nauseated. The second was that my husband and I wanted the convenience of sharing a multi vitamin, so we found one to share and this wasn't it.
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
These vitamins are an affordable option, compared to the brand name alternatives. They are pretty large in size, and sometimes hard to wash down easily. There is a lot of stuff packed into this pill, so taking it in the morning on an empty stomach didn't work well for me. Since switching it to the night time, I am a much happier customer.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
I couldn't take these because for some reason my body wouldn't digest it easily and I ended up getting sick. I took these multiple times and ended up with the same results. I'm not sure if it's just me, but I would give anyone a fair warning before purchasing these.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
I thought I was getting a good deal with these since I combined it with a cartwheel discount. I've taken plenty of multi vitamins before without any issues. But for some reason if I take these without eating much, it makes me nauseous. So fair warning: only take these after eating a full meal.
Kerstin P.
Kerstin P.
Wellness Guru Expert
I like these quite a bit. They aren't too big and they don't have a strange taste like some multi vitamins. Definitely worth the price.
jacquie k.
jacquie k.
Citrus Hts, CA
I love these multi vitamins! I actually started with a gummi and had to switch. I have been using this product ever since and love it. It is also priced very reasonable.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Hot Springs, AR
I love this brand's vitamins and supplements. Great price point and work the same and have the same ingredients as the more expensive brands.
Rachel Faith C.
Rachel Faith C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love these vitamins, not only do they have a great price since they are targets own brand, they don't leave a bad after taste in your mouth
 Monica F.
Monica F.
Los Angeles, CA
I was asking the women multivitamin for years until I found out that target brand capsules do not disintegrate in one's body as fast as other brands. I love the up and up line I just don't think the vitamins are too good for the body