Personal CareHair RemovalWomen's RazorsUp & Up
Women's 5 Blade Disposable Razors 5ct - Up&Up

Up & Up Women's 5 Blade Disposable Razors 5ct - Up&Up

by Up & Up

NULL

How long do you use one?
Start your review of Up & Up Women's 5 Blade Disposable Razors 5ct - Up&Up!
Laura G.
Columbia, SC
Up & Up Women's 5 Blade Disposable Razors 5ct - Up&Up uploaded by Laura G.
Purchased at: Target
So the razor I have isn't on here. It's the Venus Radiant Skin Razor. I got it at target and am in love with it. It has five blades and play moisturizer that you push a button and comes out as your shaving. It is 40$ and you do have to place the moisturizer and blades but when I shave with it it makes my skin so soft and way less razor burn or ingrown hairs. I would definitely recommend trying it. Not a lot of stores sell it cause I looked for some time before finding it at target.
Nicole G.
Citrus Hts, CA
Normally I buy those Hydro silk ones that these are the off brand of but I decided to try these cause they were cheaper and I feel like these are way better. The blades didn't get dull after one use. They make my legs super soft and I didnt cut myself. 10/10 would buy them again
Leslie M.
Up & Up Women's 5 Blade Disposable Razors 5ct - Up&Up uploaded by Leslie M.
I will never buy Venus brand razors again! The up and up smooth 5 blade razors are unreal, literally thought I left the cover on it shaved so smooth..Bonus, $4.99 for 5 disposable razors compared to Venus smooth that is $7.99 for a two count package. Amazing!
rim S.
Parlier, CA
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Kennedy W.
PIEDMONT
Purchased at: Target
These razors are great. Yes they arenโ€™t the best quality, but they work just as good as the Bic brand IMO. These were $3.18 at my local Target I believe.
Ashley C.
Up & Up Women's 5 Blade Disposable Razors 5ct - Up&Up uploaded by Ashley C.
Up & Up Women's 5 Blade Disposable Razors 5ct - Up&Up uploaded by Ashley C.
I've long been a Venus girl, but these razors far surpass Venus razors, especially for someone with coarse hair. Price point is about $10.69 for five, which compared to Venus is great deal. They're lightweight, glide easily (with or without shave cream/gel) the lubricating strip is top notch & long lasting. I've never nicked or cut myself with these razors either, which sometimes happened with Venus razors. My favorite!
Samantha B.
El Paso, TX
I thought these would be okay since they have more blades and they're supposed to have moisture strips, but I had a bad experience with them. I get a couple dozen bad knicks each time I shave, and the razors burn my legs. I've tried using coconut oil to shave to see if this helps, but the razors just don't work with my skin. I would rather spend a few extra bucks and have comfortable legs.
Erin B.
A much cheaper version of a name brand razor that works just as well! I donโ€™t shave very often (most of the year) and I can always count on these razors to give me a close shave without getting nicks or cuts!
Annie G.
As a valued Target brand, these razors are completely comparable to other leading brands without as hefty of a price tag! The silky moisturizing strip keeps my legs from razor bumps and the five blades get a clean cut with every stroke. Totally worth it for smooth, hair-free legs!
Hayley O.
Walnut Creek, CA
I absolutely love these razors. They work so well, I never get razor burn from them even with shaving every single day. I have sensitive skin and usually use a menโ€™s razor but I heard really good things about these and I have been using them ever since. Iโ€™ve purchased probably 3 packs of them so far and really enjoy them.