up & up Women's 4 Blade Disposable Razors - 4 ct uploaded by Shay T.up & up Women's 4 Blade Disposable Razors - 4 ct uploaded by Lecia E.

BY UP & UP

Find Shaving And Hair Removal at Target.com! With no changing required, up & up women's four-blade razors are a convenient choice. Four microfine, wire-wrapped blades help protect skin from nicks and cuts, while lubricating strips with aloe reduce razor drag and skin irritation. Razors pivot to glide smoothly over every curve and feature soft-touch handles for a better grip. Gender: Female. see more...

Cassi M.
Orlando, FL
Not a fan...I love Up and Up brand from Target, but these really missed the mark with me. They don't get a close enough shave, causing me to have to go over the same spots multiple times...they say they have an aloe strip which I find to be very subtle if at all. It took forever to shave. Normally I use disposable, budget friendly razors and that is why I decided to try these, won't be trying again. I think I'll stick to my BIC for Her. Cheaper and much more efficient. I can get more shaves out of them than these.
Yazira R.
Cleveland, OH
These razors are great. They have a people rubbery handle which helps with holding on to them with wet soapy fingers. The multiple blades get all of the little hair stubble. The price is low. Each razor may only last for a few uses, but it its a disposable. So, I wouldn't expect more than that. They will rust if left wet for to long or left in the shower for extended periods of time. I suggest you store the box somewhere dry.
Micah W.
Mt Pleasant, MI
After using cheap razors for so long I hated shaving so much I'd only shave when I was just plan tired of my leg hair. When I say it was the best experience I've ever had shaving I mean it! I finished saving so fast and my legs are smooth. These made me enjoy shaving and willing to shave more often
Denise H.
LAS VEGAS, NV
I love these razors. I've used them for years and never been disappointed. They do a great job at getting a close shave without having to worry about nicks. The aloe strip does a good job at gliding over your skin and conditioning it. The four blade razor also makes shaving a breeze and and reduces the risks of cuts.
Shay T.
Inglewood , CA
I tried these because I'm like well it's time I step my game up from the Bic silky touch. The design and way it glides is the reason I gave it a star but it doesn't even shave anything lol I was soooooooo disappointed I literally went over my legs 5 times and still not smooth. What a waste 😩
Kelsey W.
Honestly, I usually use a much more expensive brand of razors but figured that with winter on the way I would give my budget a break and try these out. It was worth it! They glide well, shave perfectly, and saved me money. I do have a few red bumps on my legs which is why they don't get a 5 star review from me, but that's a common occurrence with my sensitive skin so it won't stop me from buying these again.
Veronica B.
Carson, CA
Completely loved this razors, my skin is very sensitive , and they did not irritate my skin at all , very good quality and best of all a great price. Will definitely get them again.
Nicole G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Not thrilled with these! They dont seem to get close enough. I usually love up and up brand!