Up & Up Witch Hazel Antiseptic - 16oz - Up&Up

NULL

Does this work on a infected ear piercing?
What can you use this for?
How well does witch hazel work?
Start your review of Up & Up Witch Hazel Antiseptic - 16oz - Up&Up!
Emely T.
Lawrence, MA
Up & Up Witch Hazel Antiseptic - 16oz - Up&Up uploaded by Emely T.
Otro buen producto nunca había utilizado alcohol con Hazel pero me ha funcionado bien cuando tengo brotes de acne, lo unto en las mañanas y listo, también ayuda con inflamaciones e irritaciones en la piel y desinfectar cualquier otra cosa.
Ellen M.
Monroe, GA
Up & Up Witch Hazel Antiseptic - 16oz - Up&Up uploaded by Ellen M.
Purchased at: Target
I always got products that have witch hazel in it like my toner but I’ve never used just witch hazel. Got this from target randomly and used it again not really thinking about it after I washed my face one night and I don’t really get a lot of acne but I’ll have the occasional breakout and to my surprise next morning breakout was gone. I’ve been using it ever since. I know a lot of people say witch hazel drys you out and I’m a dry skin woman but this dose not. I use it after drying my face then I go in with my regular skincare routine. Little goes a long way. I use a cotton round and hit my target spots and it’s cleared up a few breakouts I’ve had. Up & Up Witch Hazel Antiseptic - 16oz - Up&Up #witchhazel #target #up&up #skincare #acne #breakouts #dryskin #sensitiveskin
Danielle T.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
My mother would rub this on my itching mosquito bites it worked great every single time. I approve this product
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
For me I use it on pimples I get a qtip and diputado and dot for an overnight treatment of single pimple it dries them up overnight
Bianca S.
Charlotte, NC
I started using this as a toner about 3 weeks ago. I have combination/oily skin that tends to be red around the cheeks and nose. I don't have acne, but I do have some dark spots and scarring from previous breakouts. Since I started using this I have seen a huge difference in my skin! My dark spots have noticeably fades and the redness has gone down. I was worried about the high alcohol content, but I read that the alcohol is a natural byproduct and not a chemical additive. This can be a bit drying when used as a toner, but if you follow up with moisturizer you should be fine.
Alexa E.
Mesa, AZ
Purchased at: Target
I buy this witch hazel wherever I can whether it’s Walmart or target. I like just plain old witch hazel and it does not have to be a specific brand. I don’t care if it’s mixed with anything else I prefer it not be. I like to use witch hazel after I cleanse my face and use it as a toner. I’ve used witch hazel as a toner since I reached puberty.
Melissa B.
vv
1,372 reviews
Up & Up Witch Hazel Antiseptic - 16oz - Up&Up uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: Target
Definitely worth the purchase! This is affordable and just as good as the leading brand! It works the same. No irritations on the skin. Its a bit stronger on scent but not an issue for me. I love the value! Amazing brand and product!
Samantha C.
Round Lake, IL
I use it after I wash my makeup off and always before bed. Helps clean my face and keep it fresh. It’s very gentle while also cleaning and never drys out my skin. I think it’s better than most name brands and also much much cheaper. I will always use this in my skincare routine.
Donia Richard S.
I introduced my teen aged son to this as a scalp treatment for dandruff.  It really does work and without all the chemicals and costs oft speciality shampoos.  Now we use it as an astringent and a skin toner.  As I find more uses for it, I will use it more since it is a natural product that will not harm the environment.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
2,151 reviews
I'm obsessed with witch hazel. Such a good price on the target brand! Go on pjnterest and look up all of the amazing benefits and things you can use it for. My favorite, I use it after I shave my bikini line and it helps it from getting bumpy, and razor burn!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...