BY UP & UP

Up & up eye makeup remover pads gently remove eye makeup on contact, including waterproof mascara. These soft, textured pads are gentle enough for all skin types, fragrance free, paraben free, hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested. Fragrance Free Hypoallergenic Dermatologist tested Gender: Unisex. see more...

Samantha W.
West Columbia, SC
Purchased at: Target
These are amazing! They are a better deal than name brand. They work just as well if not better than my clean and clear wipes. I do have a hard times finding ones that are not super fragment in stores so I tend to buy online!
Sara A.
Hurley, NY
I love these wipes! They make taking my makeup off and cleaning my face before bed easy and convenient. They are great on my dry skin and leave me feeling fresh and clean.
Sam L.
Spring hill, FL
Works just as good as the more expensive brands even with waterproof make up. It's definitely a great buy. Never had an issue with any up&up products.
Lucia P.
They're great for laying on top of your eyes to gently soak before rubbing off your eye makeup. They also take off make up in general marvelously.
Amber M.
Fullerton, CA
I grabbed these on the go when they were out of my regular face wipes. They do the job but they are a little strong. Would buy again if needed to
Abbie D.
Tucson
Removes makeup well. Stubborn mascara still needs to be worked at but other face and eye nake comes off effortlessly.
Christine M.
El Dorado Hls, CA
Very moisturizing, takes off make up without any issues, and the best generic I’ve been able to find.
Liz P.