BY UP & UP

Compare to one a day women s active metabolism ingredients. Up&up women's daily active metabolism** is a complete multivitamin that helps support metabolism and energy.** a healthy lifestyle includes regular exercise and eating a balanced diet. This product is specially formulated with ingredients to help support metabolism and help energize body & mind. Also, calcium, vitamin d and magnesium support bone strength.** . **these statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Up&up women's daily active metabolism**... see more...

Erin A.
Sacramento, CA
I used these once and I didn't seem to notice a different. I was hoping they would give me some energy and speed up my metabolism. I felt the same and didn't lose any weight.
Devyn K.
Casa Grande, AZ
This item was alright. When i first bought it I was really excited to see the outcome but i honestly didn't really see a difference.