BY UP & UP #61 in Nutritional Drinks

Studies show that appropriate nutrition can reduce both short- and long-term complications of diabetes. Target s up&up nutritional shakes are specially formulated for people with diabetes. They contain slow-release carbohydrates to help maintain blood glucose levels. It also provides essential nutrition and at least 25% of the recommended daily intake for 25 key vitamins & minerals. The shakes come in chocolate and vanilla and are typically recommended for use as a snack or light meal replacement. -good source of fiber #45;lactose and gluten free -no added sugar; fructose free -0 grams of trans fat see more...

Buy on Target
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Haltom City, TX
These were ok... not my favorite, the flavor was good but it did not keep me full or make me feel full after a workout.
Teresita A.
Teresita A.
Great when you are a little hungry or on the go. They taste great and are an easy way to get some added vitamins when in a time crunch. Perfect for my glicemic condition.
jenna w.
jenna w.
Raleigh, NC
I have friends that are diabetic and they drink shakes like these. One of my friends said she gets the target one BC they are cheaper and better tastin .
Tammy N.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
These are great pick me up drinks that tastes pretty good.I like the Target brand.Not as expensive as the other well named shakes.save money and be healthy
Christina P.
Christina P.
Clinton Twp, MI
Jamie T.
Jamie T.
Newtown, PA
Im a diabetic so i decides to get theses shakes and they actually taste very good but i don't know if they actually help with my diabetes.
Angel I.
Angel I.
These shakes are good but I always like adding a little fruit to them. I bought them for my mom but after tasting them I started buying some for myself as well!
Angela G.