BY UP & UP

These up&up women's razors have botanical moisture strips pivoting heads with triple blades that glide smoothly over your every curve. Soft-touch handles provide a better grip. see more...

Jena K.
Dover, PA
These are the worst razors I have ever used in my life! Worse than the cheap $1 razors! They are very misleading, I only bought them cause they were to be compared to the bic soleil razors and let me say they are not even close! If I were bic I would make them remove the statement saying they are compared to their razors. I had to go over the same spot on my legs more than 5 times and it still didn't get all the hair and it was only 2 days worth of not shaving!! Wish I could pick zero stars because that's the rating they deserve!
anastacia m.
Honestly, these last longer then any other brand i have ever used. They are gentle on my skin and tbe best product for summer use when yo are shaving all the time. I don't get razor bumps yet, they really do get all the rough and long hairs. Its amazing. This is the only razor brand i will get. Thank you target.
Chelsey J.
These razors suck. I used them to shave my legs and it missed huge chunks. Also got bad razor burn from the blades. They say that they are scented but i have never smelled any scent coming from them. I would rather spend my money on a good razor then walk around with the mad razor burn.
Ami D.
Pretty good for the price. They don't have as much security as big brand razors. You must be careful using them.