BY UP & UP

Up&up women's shave gel - strawberry tangerine (7 oz) see more...

Buy on Target
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
I just tried this and I will never go back to anything else!!! You can just take off the cap and it smells AHHH-MAZING!!! Seriously one of the best smells ever I love it. You only need just a tiny bit and it lathers up well... covers my legs well and don’t want allow me to cut myself. Seriously the best shaving cream!!!
Sam S.
O Fallon, MO
Seriously y'all. Who hasn't used a Target brand product before? I use this shaving cream frequently. Why? Because it is just as good as some of the more expensive brands and costs so much less. I don't think I could live without this stuff. It works that great and you save at least 3-4 dollars each time you need a new can. There are a couple of smells and neither of them bother me. I'll continue to use this product because well it is needed in a fuzzy girl's life.
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Maddison A.
Ahwatukee
The best smelling best moisturizing shave cream I've used super afforable. I have dry eczema prome skin and this doesnt break me out in a rash or even razor burn
Phoebe F.
Everett , WA
Bought because it was cheap and looked like a possible dupe for skintimate. It’s pretty much the exact same thing except the scents are not as good. Would prefer a non aerosol formula and a more nourishing formula. Up and up you can do better!
Hailee W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
The smell of this stuff is AMAZING! Smells too dang good! You just want to eat it! And so inexpensive! So easy to use! I buy this brand again and again bc it's super good quality and always cheaper than the name brand alternative! Can be easily found at target!
Luca B.
Mmmmmmmmm. It smells amazing. It’s the first gel to foam shaving cream I’ve gotten and I keep repurchasing it because of how smooth my skin stays. It’s cheap, it smells amazing, a little goes a long way, and it comes with tones of product.
Emily H.
West Seneca, NY
Cheap easy to use shave gel that lasts a long time. Target anyways has a sale on this so give it a try! It always lasts me a while too. A little product supplies a lot of foam so it goes a long way
Megan C.
Great shaving cream. Very foamy and has a great smell. Very affordable, can buy it at target. I use it once a week when shaving my legs. Effective and great to use! Would buy again
Sara J.
Round rock , TX
This shaving gel smells really good. I have super sensitive skin. I have been using it for several years. I have used other brands but I really like this shaving gel.