BY UP & UP

Up&up women's 5 blade system razor see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rebecca W.
Buffalo, NY
Hello smooth yet affordable legs. This razor has (5) razors for a close shave and works as well as the name brand. I love that I can get this reusable razor or the disposable razor version at such an affordable price at target.
Nicole K.
N Chesterfield, VA
I received a 2-pack of these in the August Target beauty box and I am not a fan. First of all, the razor head is huge and awkward. The moisturizing strip is okay, but I really couldn't get a close shave.
K L.
Ponsonby, Auckland
Works just as well as the name brand razors for half of the price!! This is what I buy every time. I find that the 5 blade is much more effective than the 3 blade and gives you a much closer shave.
Jessica M.
Perkasie, PA
This is my go to razor. It is a fraction of the price of the other name brand but works just as well. I used regular conditioner as shave cream.
Stacy S.
2004 reviews
Super easy razor to use. I love the fact that this prodict is affordable and produces a high quality shave. I will be buying this again.