BY UP & UP

Up&up women's 5 blade disposable razors - 5ct. see more...

Karcyn K.
Orange
These are the only razors I will buy! First of all the price is unbeatable and second I've never had any cuts from these razors. I appreciate products like this that are half the price of other razors and are better quality! I high recommend these razors to anyone looking for a close shave without having to spend a ton of money to get it!
Brittany F.
Scottsdale, AZ
These have a pretty sizeable moisture strip around the blades to assist in a smooth shave, which is always a plus. The price point is great too, especially when the quality is comparable to the competitor brands. I have not experienced irritation or razor bumps while using these razors. As always, the longer you use them and the more dull they become, the more likely you are to get a knick or bump. 5 blades give you plenty of close shave coverage without being too much and ending up irritating your skin. I would definitely repurchase in the future!
Linda L.
San Francisco, CA
I was a little hesitant to try this at first, but it's actually really great quality! I always try to dispose them after 5x use (the blades get dull) but for the price, you really can't beat this! I like that it has a little soapy strip to make the shave more smooth too. Way to go Up & Up! Pun not intended haha.
Kelsey W.
These would have to be one of my top favorite go to razors for soft silky skin! These razors do not make my skin itchy or red at all like some of the other razors that I've tried. I got 2 of these in my August Target Beauty Box as a sample but instantly knew I had to buy more and just bought a pack of 5 Up & Up razors for only $9 just last week!! That's a pretty good deal and are definitely worth the money! This is a game-changing product for sure and I definitely recommend this product to everyone!
Ashley L.
Terrebonne,OR
These are my go to razors. They do the job without being a piece of garbage like the disposable ones are and are a great shape. Loves these and a really good price. Buy at Target and usuall have a cartwheel deal on them too. Will buy over rand over again.
Aldina S.
I have been using these razors for many years now. Absolutely no disappointment!! These definitely compare to the Venus Embrace if not better. I will continue to repurchase them and recommend to all my family and friends. The price point is less than $11 for five razors. They are disposable razors. You get a nice, smooth and close shave. Best of all, no irritation at all! Highly recommend these razors.
Christina G.
For these to be off brand they work pretty good only downfall is they dull out pretty quick but they do leave my legs and underarms smooth when the blades are sharp. If you're looking for a good razor and for cheap then these are the ones.
Samantha B.
Wilmington, NC
I thought these would be okay since they have more blades and they're supposed to have moisture strips, but I had a bad experience with them. I get a couple dozen bad knicks each time I shave, and the razors burn my legs. I've tried using coconut oil to shave to see if this helps, but the razors just don't work with my skin. I would rather spend a few extra bucks and have comfortable legs.
Ashley L.
Terrebonne,OR
How long do you use one?