up & up up&up Vitamin E 12000 iu Oil - 2.5 oz uploaded by Amber R.

BY UP & UP #18 in Vitamin E

About up&up vitamin e 12000iu oil. Known for its revitalizing properties, vitamin e bathes your skin in rich comfort and is especially helpful as a soothing emollient for dry, flaky skin. Tested to meet strict quality control standards for potency, purity and disintegration. see more...

Bianka E.
Delhi, CA
Just simple vitamin e oil! I heard my someone saw vitamin e oil is great for scars. I used to have extremely bad acne and finely cleared it up but was felt with some nasty discoloration. I put this on as a moisturizer day and night and I saw such a difference!! My skin not only looked brighter, but smoother and plumper! My skin looks great 😊
Emily D.
Portland, OR
I've been using this in combination with other hand cream and coconut oil to help get rid of some dry patches on my hands. So far, its been working! I highly recommend using if you have very dry, winter skin. Its pretty affordable compared to other brands and works great!
michele d.
Fremont, CA
I like to use this I'm dried out pots of eyeliner to revive them. It helps if you put 1 or 2 drops in a section. It can also be used directly on the skin for extra nourishment
Allison P.
Millville, NJ
I used this for two things - stretching my ear lobes and prepping for labor. I've tried more expensive brands but don't waste your money. This works just as well!
Sunshine W.
Kenosha, WI
After having two children I had heard that vitamin E oil is supposed to help with stretch marks. Though I have not seen drastic results, it is very soothing on my skin.
mira a.
Works wonders when it came to being pregnant I didn't get a single strech mark ... except on my legs witch of Course I didn't put any there
Kelsey B.
I use this, with a combination of other things, to help grow my lashes and brows. What else could I use this product for?
QUEEN L.
What are the ingredients in this product?