up & up up&up Vitamin E 12000 iu Oil - 2.5 oz

by Up & Up

#16 in Vitamin E

About up&up vitamin e 12000iu oil. Known for its revitalizing properties, vitamin e bathes your skin in rich comfort and is especially helpful as a soothing emollient for dry, flaky skin. Tested to meet strict quality control standards for potency, purity and disintegration.

What are the ingredients in this product?
I use this, with a combination of other things, to help grow my lashes and brows. What else could I use this product for?
Start your review of up & up up&up Vitamin E 12000 iu Oil - 2.5 oz!
3 months ago
Purchased at: Target
I got this after having knee surgery because my knee was very dry and tight from the swelling. It works very well but since I’m not a fan of the slip look on my knee, I let it sit for a few minutes and the put cocoa butter on top.
7 months agoTallahassee, FL
This oil is great for moisturizing your skin, lips or hair during the dry winter months. I usually mix it with aloe Vera gel and I apply it to my face daily. I use it as a oil mask for my hair and lips when they need a boost of hydration.
9 months agoFresno, CA
Purchased at: Target
Recently just purchased this and have admit I love it. I’ve been doing research and meaning to get vitamin e oil esp since my mom been telling me to get it. I apply it on my face and little bit on my hair as well and on my stretch marks. The vitamin e oil contains soyabean and coconut oil based off the ingredients. I would recommended this for anyone who is in need of oil to help your skin and everything.
a year agoCranston
Purchased at: Walmart
This oil keeps my face glowing and takes away any redness. If I have a stubborn pimple, it totally takes it away! This stuff really works and is great. I have sensitive skin and have never had any issues with it!
3 years agoFremont, CA
I like to use this I'm dried out pots of eyeliner to revive them. It helps if you put 1 or 2 drops in a section. It can also be used directly on the skin for extra nourishment
a year agoDelhi, CA
Just simple vitamin e oil! I heard my someone saw vitamin e oil is great for scars. I used to have extremely bad acne and finely cleared it up but was felt with some nasty discoloration. I put this on as a moisturizer day and night and I saw such a difference!! My skin not only looked brighter, but smoother and plumper! My skin looks great 😊
2 years agoPortland, OR
I've been using this in combination with other hand cream and coconut oil to help get rid of some dry patches on my hands. So far, its been working! I highly recommend using if you have very dry, winter skin. Its pretty affordable compared to other brands and works great!
3 years agoMillville, NJ
I used this for two things - stretching my ear lobes and prepping for labor. I've tried more expensive brands but don't waste your money. This works just as well!
4 years agoKenosha, WI
After having two children I had heard that vitamin E oil is supposed to help with stretch marks. Though I have not seen drastic results, it is very soothing on my skin.
3 years ago
Works wonders when it came to being pregnant I didn't get a single strech mark ... except on my legs witch of Course I didn't put any there