up & up up&up Vitamin E 12000 iu Oil - 2.5 oz uploaded by Amber R.

BY UP & UP

About up&up vitamin e 12000iu oil. Known for its revitalizing properties, vitamin e bathes your skin in rich comfort and is especially helpful as a soothing emollient for dry, flaky skin. Tested to meet strict quality control standards for potency, purity and disintegration. see more...

• I use this, with a combination of other things, to help grow my l...1 Answers
Buy on Target
mira a.
Works wonders when it came to being pregnant I didn't get a single strech mark ... except on my legs witch of Course I didn't put any there
Sunshine W.
Kenosha, WI
After having two children I had heard that vitamin E oil is supposed to help with stretch marks. Though I have not seen drastic results, it is very soothing on my skin.
michele d.
Fremont, CA
I like to use this I'm dried out pots of eyeliner to revive them. It helps if you put 1 or 2 drops in a section. It can also be used directly on the skin for extra nourishment
Allison P.
Millville, NJ
I used this for two things - stretching my ear lobes and prepping for labor. I've tried more expensive brands but don't waste your money. This works just as well!
Kelsey B.
I use this, with a combination of other things, to help grow my lashes and brows. What else could I use this product for?