HealthFitness & NutritionVitamins & SupplementsUp & Up
up&up Vitamin D 4000 iu Softgels - 100 Count

up & up up&up Vitamin D 4000 iu Softgels - 100 Count

by Up & Up

Up&up vitamin d3 4000 iu is a high potency dietary supplement. Vitamin d is an essential nutrient that works with calcium to help maintain strong bones and teeth.** this vitamin d supplement also helps support healthy immune function.** **these statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Up&up vitamin d3 4000 iu softgels are easy to swallow and contain no gluten, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors, wheat or lactose.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of up & up up&up Vitamin D 4000 iu Softgels - 100 Count!
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
I take them daily here in minnesota and they are great. My ranges are now good and they are the perfect size and the quality and quantity is great for the price!
Allentown, PA
I personally feel like it's very important to supplement vitamin d, especially in the winter months. I take this every day and think it makes a positive difference
Hillsboro, OR
Husbands neurologist had his vitamin D tested and it came back very low. He was told to just get a store brand and take 8000 IU daily. Found these and was happy he only had to take 2 pills. Follow up vitamin D test showed improvement!
I don't know if they really work. I think vitamin d should be consumed with fats to aid absorption, but I don't eat data in the morning when I take my pills, so I never eat it with fats. As such, I don't think it's absorbing as it should. The texture is fun though.
Burnsville, MN
I was diagnosed with a vitamin D deficiency and I’m supposed to take 6000 iu a day. I prefer Kirkland’s because they are a better value, but these work just as well in a pinch.
These Vitamin D pills are Great. They do what they are suppose to do. My doctor was very happy with my results after being on 50,000. And they are not over $5.00 at Target and you get 100 in a bottle lasted me a while! They go down easy as well.
Cambridge, MA
up & up up&up Vitamin D 4000 iu Softgels - 100 Count uploaded by Rebecca C.
These are an easy and affordable way to get vitamin D if you have a deficiency. The capsules are very small and easy to swallow and I don't notice a taste to them. They are reasonably priced and a lot of them come in one bottle.
San Dimas, CA
If you are looking for affordable vitamins then the Up Brand is what you need. My doctor recommended that I start taking vitamin D and I could not believe the price. These are affordable and does the job. It does have a slight smell that I did not like but it was easy to take.

Looking for your answer?