up & up up&up Vitamin C Supplement Drops - 80 Count uploaded by Christine N.up & up up&up Vitamin C Supplement Drops - 80 Count uploaded by Claire E.

BY UP & UP

Up & up 80ct vitamin c supplement drops with 106mg of vitamin c across two drops provide an excellent daily source of vitamin c in each drop.â up & up 80ct vitamin c supplement drops offer a delicious balance of three individually assorted citrus flavors:â orange, grapefruit and lemon.â up & up vitamin c supplement drops provide the same levels of vitamin c found in halls vitamin c supplement drops.â up & up vitamin c supplement drops are made in the usa. see more...

• Are these up to par with Halls vitamin c drops? Quality over price? 1 Answers
Christine N.
South Jordan, UT
These are not cough drops just FYI! It tastes just like the Halls vitamin c drops. They are like little vitamin c candies! Little bit cheaper than the brand name products, but since they are so similar, I'd rather get these!
Ayrianna N.
These are wonderful for when I have a sore throat. They are just like the halls ones but they are cheaper. Which is always nice when you are a mom. They taste really great and just does the trick. I just feel like my throat isn't as sore the next day after I have had a few of these. Plus it helps to boost your vitamin C.
Jessica B.
St Petersburg, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these! YUM! They help my scratchy throat and help me to get rid of coughing! I suck them at work and right before bed/brushing my teeth.
Heather W.
Gresham, OR
These are so good, they taste like candy. They really help to get rid of the tickle in my throat.
Ivana C.
Oakland Park, FL
THEY. ARE. AMAZING. They taste so good that you won't stop eating them. Good price.
Molly C.
Haverhill, MA
Are these up to par with Halls vitamin c drops? Quality over price?