BY UP & UP #59 in Vitamin C

Up&up vitamin c 500 mg is a high potency dietary supplement. Vitamin c plays an important role in supporting immune system health.** as an antioxidant, vitamin c helps fight cell-damaging free radicals in the body.** free radicals can contribute to oxidative stress, which in turn may contribute to the premature aging of cells.** vitamin c also forms the molecular basis for healthy skin, gums, bones and blood vessels.** **these statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. . Up&up vitamin c 500 mg caplets also have a botanical blend of... see more...

• Are the pills themselves supposed to taste a little sour or did I...2 Answers
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
These really help my immune system and I feel like they keep me from getting sick as much. I feel it's a good value for the price, 200 days of pills! I won't need to repurchase for a while, but I will be doing so when I run out. My only concern is that they taste sour.
Sylvia W.
I take vitamin c each day to help keep my immune system up since I work from home I'm not as exposed to people any more so its best to help keep my immune system strong.
Marisa L.
Cottage Grove, MN
I take these everyday in combination with zinc and it helps keeps me healthy! When everyone else comes down with colds I seem to miss it!
Jenifer C.
Los Angeles, CA
I bought these for my husband and it seems they are working. He wakes up with energy and ready to start his day.
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Are the pills themselves supposed to taste a little sour or did I get a bad batch?