BY UP & UP

Up&up tampons adjust and expand to fir, helping to prevent leakage. The rounded-tip plastic applicator features a smooth-glide finish and finger grips that are especially designed for comfortable usage. The smooth coversheet helps prevent fiber loss and helps with easy removal. see more...

Angie G.
Picked these up when my period started unexpectedly and they got the job done. I like that the box comes with three different sizes, especially since my flow changes throughout my period. They're affordable and have good absorbance, I'd say they're just as good as the brand name.
Erica S.
Mcdonough, GA
I love that these a cheaper than my “name brand” tampons AND they work just as well! I love that they come in a “multipack” so that I have super for my heavy days and regular for the middle days and light for the last day or two of my cycle!
Ashley H.
What I really love about these is that you get more than one size in one box, instead of having 3 different boxes at once! You can't tell the difference between these and the other brands, and they are cheaper too and I've never had any leaks with there either which is a huge factor.
Emelizza L.
These are ok. They're definitely affordable, but I'd rather pay just a little more because these do not absorb that well.