BY UP & UP

Compare to osteo bi-flex triple strength ingredients. Overexertion, the natural aging process and everyday wear and tear can take their toll. Up&up glucosamine chondroitin complex has multiple ingredients, including a proprietary blend, that help support healthy joints.** as part of the proprietary blend, boswellia serrata extract may help with knee comfort.** **these statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. . Up&up glucosamine chondroitin complex caplets have a smooth, white coating and contain no gluten, preservatives,... see more...

• I have a bad knee that makes it hard for me to run and bike. Curi...1 Answers
  • What is this product supposed to do?5 Answers
Erica S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My dad swears by these! He has had issues with his sugar levels and because of that has severe pain in certain muscles & tissues, plus inflammation. Nothing and I mean absolutely nothing has worked for him. My dad is 73 & has had this issue for about 15 years now with no luck for about 10 of them. Then one day he read an article in some magazine giving rave reviews on this product. He was defeated from not having anything ever help prior but he didn't want to live in pain the rest of his life so he went out & bought it. He said after 4 days of beginning the regimen,the inflammation decreased immensely & within about 12-14 days, the pain was completely gone. It's been around 5 years now since he 1st taken those OTC meds & his condition is such a rare occurance now. He maybe gets a little pain but no inflammation a a few times a year & only lasts a couple hours. Big improvement.
Bernadette O.
Gardena , Ca
I personally heard from my chiropractor that Glucosamine is great for the joints of the knees. I'm only 25 and have healthy joints. HOWEVER, I take this on days I train legs to PREVENT injuries to my knees long term. I absolutely love it.
Neeley B.
Manhattan, KS
As an avid competitive equestrian, I used to suffer from continuous knee pain and swelling. Since starting this supplement, my pain has decreased incredibly and I can continue to complete my daily tasks without issue.
Katherine T.
Greensboro, NC
I try to take Glucosamine after every workout to help my joints recover. I use this brand at school since I can get them cheaper than what I use back home and they seam to work the same. It's not a 100% fix to my joint pain but it helps enough to keep me moving
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I started taking this after chemotherapy because I had a lot of residual joint pain, this helped considerably. While it didn't fix my problem it made it more manageable and a lot less painful.
Dena H.
I tried taking for a couple of months. Costly and had to take a lot throughout the day. Do you really feel a difference? Or maybe a little difference with taking less than recommend
Kassandra W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is great for your joints. If you have any joints aching, I'd suggest you take a normal dose a day. I would recommend not getting the Wal-Mart brand. Go to Sprouts or Whole Foods.
Angi W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
They really helped with my joint pain. I take them every day now and I’ll never go without. I like this brand because it’s good quality but not expensive.
Meredith L.
Kansas City, MO
I suffer from arthritis and stiff joints so taking these supplements help relieve pain! I definitely can feel if I don't take these!
Kristin R.
Shelton, CT
Amazing product. I used these when I first started doing INSANITY and it helped to keep the soreness and pain at bay.
Mezi G.
What is this product supposed to do?
Sarah S.
Astoria, NY
I have a bad knee that makes it hard for me to run and bike. Curious if this is something that can help. Any suggestions?