Add a Photo

By UP & UP
#227 in Vitamins & Supplements
Compare to osteo bi-flex triple strength ingredients. Overexertion, the natural aging process and everyday wear and tear can take their toll. Up&up glucosamine chondroitin complex has multiple ingredients, including a proprietary blend, that help support healthy joints.** as part of the proprietary blend, boswellia serrata extract may help with knee comfort.** **these statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. . Up&up glucosamine chondroitin complex caplets have a smooth, white coating and contain no gluten, preservatives,...
Erica S.
Erica S.

My dad swears by these! He has had issues with his sugar levels and because of that has severe pain in certain muscles & tissues, plus inflammation. Nothing and I mean absolutely nothing has worked for him. My dad is 73 & has had this issue for about 15 years now with no luck for about 10 of them. Then one day he read an article in some magazine giving rave reviews on this product. He was defeated from not having anything ever help prior but he didn't want to live in pain the rest of his life so he went out & bought it. He said after 4 days of beginning the regimen,the inflammation decreased immensely & within about 12-14 days, the pain was completely gone. It's been around 5 years now since he 1st taken those OTC meds & his condition is such a rare occurance now. He maybe gets a little pain but no inflammation a a few times a year & only lasts a couple hours. Big improvement.
Caeli D.
Caeli D.

I didn't think a generic item of this nature would work as well. This works just as well as the brand but cheaper.
Reilly B.
Reilly B.
Aberdeen, MD

Totally helps my bad knees. You get a lot and good quality for the price! It is found at target!
Bernadette O.
Bernadette O.
Gardena , Ca

I personally heard from my chiropractor that Glucosamine is great for the joints of the knees. I'm only 25 and have healthy joints. HOWEVER, I take this on days I train legs to PREVENT injuries to my knees long term. I absolutely love it.
Neeley B.
Neeley B.
Manhattan, Ks

As an avid competitive equestrian, I used to suffer from continuous knee pain and swelling. Since starting this supplement, my pain has decreased incredibly and I can continue to complete my daily tasks without issue.
Kristin R.
Kristin R.
Shelton, CT

Amazing product. I used these when I first started doing INSANITY and it helped to keep the soreness and pain at bay.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Mission Viejo, CA

Started taking this whole rehabbing my leg after a pretty bad break. Really helped the recovery.
Ravinder K.
Ravinder K.

These so dukes are great I would recommend these to everyone aha my dad takes these
Meredith L.
Meredith L.
Kansas City, MO

I suffer from arthritis and stiff joints so taking these supplements help relieve pain! I definitely can feel if I don't take these!
Nikol V.
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT

I started taking this after chemotherapy because I had a lot of residual joint pain, this helped considerably. While it didn't fix my problem it made it more manageable and a lot less painful.
Mezi G.
Mezi G.

What is this product supposed to do?
Ben E.
Ben E.
Astoria, NY

I have a bad knee that makes it hard for me to run and bike. Curious if this is something that can help. Any suggestions?

Join Now