BY UP & UP

Up&up triple strength fish oil has 900 mg omega-3 fatty acids as compared to a 300 mg omega-3 fatty acid product, per softgel. Omega-3 fatty acids, epa and dha, help support and maintain a healthy cardiovascular system.** **this statement has not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Up&up triple strength fish oil softgels are enteric coated to help control fish burps and contain no gluten, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors, wheat or dairy. see more...

• Does this have a fishy after taste? Do you burp fish oil...3 Answers
Britt C.
Buffalo, NY
Up&Up always has good products for a reduced price that doesn't make your eyes bug out when you check out at the register. This is a good fish oil product - make sure you pair it with a large glass of water. I've noticed my hair is shinier and my nails are stronger. I also break a capsule open and put it in my dogs food as well.
 Monica F.
Los Angeles, CA
I love fish oil and I live up and up. This product is cheaper than many on the shelves in comparison to other brands and stores. I take one once a day and have seen improvement in my hair texture.
Jen N.
Elmira, NY
Fish oil is the best thing out there for you! I always start my day with a fish oil pill and a big glass of water! Since taking fish oil, I have never felt better!
Anne H.
Durham, NC
Fish oil is great for so many things in health. however-- be careful that it has a balance of omega 3s and 6s which this is great
Yesenia E.
I always start my day With an omega fish oil they are so good for you , and treat a number of serious diseases.
Carissa M.
Northridge, CA
Great brand for cheaper than name brands for the same thing. Great for joint pain
Jen N.
Does this have a fishy after taste? Do you burp fish oil after?