BY UP & UP

Provides naturally whiter smile. Bristles fade with use to remind user to replace head. More effective cleaning than a manual toohbrush. see more...

Buy on Target
Kelley L.
Davenport, FL
I purchased these recently when I was in need of replacement brush heads. I was able to get a really good deal on them with both in store coupons and cartwheel. At first I was a little worried because the brush heads fit very snug into the electric handle. Over time with take it on and off the fit has loosened slightly making it still fit secure. They work great. Just like the name brand replacements.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
up & up up&up Toothbrush Replacement Heads - 5 Count I buy these for my daughter's rechargeable electric toothbrush. She prefers this brand which makes me happy because they are not as expensive and work just as well as name brand replacement brushes.
brenna k.
Yorba Linda, CA
This compare great to the Sonic replacement heads. I stopped using my electric tooth brush because of the cost to replace the heads, but once I found these at Target, my teeth got the special treatment again. I will continue to use these instead of Sonic Care.
Emily H.
Pittston, PA
This toothbrush is the worst thing ever! I tried using it once and it hurts your teeth very badly! The bristles fall off and made my teeth bleed!!! If you're looking for a painful dentist visit, buy this toothbrush!!
Bella G.
Garland, TX
These are great to keep in your travel bag. I feel that are great throw away toothbrushes they do their job but aren't as firm as I usually prefer. It's not as good as my usual daily Colgate toothbrush. I would recommend it only if you don't plan on keeping it long.
Erica   F.
These are just as good as the oral b replacement heads. They make my teeth feel clean and have prevented me from getting the deep cleansing treatments vs the regular at the dentist.
Emily H.
These tooth brushes relly keep your teeth clean and you don't have to worry about bacteria and plaque still staying around on your teeth. This compares to alternatives quite nicely and works great! I would recommend this to someone due to it like quality to other toothbrushes.
Dana T.
I got an up&up electric toothbrush, however I think target must have discontinued or changed the style of the replacement heads as I haven't been able to find the right set! Overall a great value, however.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
amy m.
Dayton, TX
Would give negative stars rating if I could!
 While it may seem like a good deal these brush heads are not just noisy but if you don't already have a hearing problem you will after using them. It states on the package "To reduce excessive noise or rattling, please ensure the brush heard is securely tightened on the handle." There is no way I could have had the brush head on any tighter than I did and they still were so loud but, they apparently have a weaker magnet that causes the brush to draw excess current eventually ruining the battery so the 2 weeks between charges becomes 2 days.