BY UP & UP

The up&up super strength cranberry 3600mg supplement helps support urinary tract health. see more...

Buy on Target
Martha L.
Saint Cloud, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I take this vitamin daily to maintain my urinary health and it has worked miracles. Ladies, I know each of us just sometimes have the urinary discomfort every once in a while, but taking Cranberry vitamins has totally eased that pain for me! If you take them regularly you'll never feel that urinary discomfort. Plus this vitamin it preventing you from yeast infections. Plus it's easy to take.
Kelsey A.
Syracuse , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Needed something quick to try to help my until since my doctor couldn't get me in until a few days works good and was only 4.99 as well as I had a 10% off cartwheel
Adrian K.
Junction City, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My body is prone to UTIs and this is the best supplement on the market for promoting a healthy urinary tract. It also does NOT have to be taken multiple times a day or with food! hallelujah!
Priscilla P.
Hialeah, FL
I get urinary tract infections (UTI) often. I would say at least once a month and since I started taking cranberry pills from target I have seen a significant drop in the amount of UTIs I get. I can't remember the exact price but they were definitely more affordable than the name brand.