BY UP & UP

Up&up rubber band ball 275-ct. see more...

Buy on Target
Jason C.
Jason C.
I have never used a rubber band off of these. I do however play with them and collect rubber bands to make my rubber band ball grow. If you do not have one get one of these now. You can find them usually less than $5, and you will get at least that back in something to keep you occupied.
Susan C.
Susan C.
It's at a good price. It works really well for me. It's also a fun way to hold all your rubber bands in one place.
Mary R.
Mary R.
Rubber band balls are great if you want to have rubber bands around but you don't want them to get lost everywhere. It keeps them all together in one spot with no mess. The only problem is keeping it away from the kids who will steal it to play with, since it makes an awesome bouncy ball too!
Christina K.
Christina K.
This is functional, practical and convenient! Also, the price isn't bad at all. The rubberbands themselves are very good and work well.
I love this concept. It keeps the rubber bands nice and neat. It also serves as a cool ball.
Mandy V.
Mandy V.
San Jose, CA
I love keeping these near my desk because it makes my desk cute but i can also use the rubber bands. The colors make everything so much kore exciting and i can still add more rubberbands. The rubberbands its self are very durable.
Alisha T.
Alisha T.
Bloomington, IN
Keeps things organized and great for anybody who likes tidiness in their desk drawers
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Melissa, TX
I love this product, it's a great way to keep all the rubber bands in one place and it can also occupy my preschooler for hours as it doubles as a bouncy ball!
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
I like that it comes in a ball so it's easy to contain. Also my kids can play with it when I'm busy
Cherish L.
Cherish L.
Chatham, IL
This is good if you need to use rubber bands quite often. I don't personally use them a lot but it would be good for someone who does
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Does anyone know what's in the center of one of these things?