up & up up&up Push Pins Clear 60-ct. uploaded by Daphne W.

BY UP & UP

Up&up push pins clear 60-ct. see more...

• Do you like these better than the walmart brand?5 Answers
  • Who all loses these all the time?? I do!17 Answers
  • Are they waterproof? Would they rust if used outdoors? 4 Answers
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
These are the most majestic super duper most awesome plastic devices with metal pointy things dead center!!! You can make things like posters or even a bed sheet hang on walls if you like. Please note: In the picture advertised these look like they could be used as a cool weapon but in reality they are much smaller than they appear. While not a good weapon for humans these may be useful as a weapon for rodents to use as defense against predators. My guinea pigs were not interested in handling them but they are peaceful and refuse to engage in any form of violence. This is why I use them for hanging things and they are absolutely perfect for this. :)
Rebecca W.
Olivet, MI
Pushpins can be used for so many things but I specifically love clear push buttons because they do just blend into the wall and you don't even know they're there and yes I said Wow because I use mine all the time to hang up pictures and light item so that way I don't leave a big hole in the wall especially when I'm renting because its something you don't want to really have to deal with and patch up and clean up for later so push buttons are awesome outside of your normal office use
Leah F.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
It seems so silly to review push pins but man do they come in handy - I love the clear ones since they don't stand out no matter what you stick them in and you don't have to worry about hunting down like colors. I also love the the Up and Up brand is cheap and cheap and if you have the cartwheel app or get their email coupons there is almost always a coupon when you make an Up and Up purchase.
Miriam B.
These work really great! We use them to hand up posters on a cork background, and the posters stay in place. The clear color is a plus so that it doesn't distract from the poster itself. I recommend this product to teachers looking to hang up posters and papers on a bulletin board.
Valerie N.
Hialeah, FL
Love these push pins. I literally use them for everything at home. Way easier than finding screws and nails to put up picture frames. I just stick one of these miracle workers on the wall and my frames, posters and certificates are up. Totally recommend buying.
Jamy J.
Frederick, MD
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
These pushpins are durable and affordable. I use pushpins with my corkboards at work; they are useful and efficient. With other brands, the pushpin top can break when pressing the pin into the surface. A must for every office to help stay organized!
Jessica B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Up & Up is a really good brand from Target. Most off brand items work just as well as the name brand ones (with a few exceptions) and this one of the more better off brand companies. These are your average clear push pins. Not much to say about them. They get the job done.
Ashley C.
Mililani, HI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Such a great deal! Target has an amazing selection of up&up products & this one doesn't let down. The clear "color" is great as it will match any office. Just be careful not to drop one! ouch!
Adriana C.
Washington, DC
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Great for crafting or decorating your office/dorm room or making a vision board without taking away from the images or looking too bright. I use them to hang jewelry as well so they don't get tangled. SO many uses, So little time.
Sabella M.
I definitely prefer to use the clear ones whenever I'm using them to hang stuff up. I know this is bad, but I hang posters up using pushpins because they work the best.
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Who all loses these all the time?? I do!
Tresha M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Do you like these better than the walmart brand?
Tiana H.
Pflugerville, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Are they waterproof? Would they rust if used outdoors?