up & up up&up Paper Clips Bulk Multi 420-ct. uploaded by Amanda H.

BY UP & UP

Up&up paper clips bulk red multi 420-ct. see more...

Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
up & up up&up Paper Clips Bulk Multi 420-ct is a great product to have in my office.  I am always using paper clips and these are just perfect for all my needs.
Anastasia L.
Paper clips can be such a lifesaver when working in an office.  They are inexpensive so if any get misplaced or thrown out on accident it's not a big deal.  I love the different colors as I have different categories for paperwork so when I paperclip things they are even more organized.
Valerie C.
The price for these is great and you get a ton of paperclips.
Im a teacher and I love using these to put papers and assignments together. My students love the bright colors.
Kristen S.
Fairly cheap and the colors attempt to make paperwork more interesting. I usually do not buy these in bulk, but in smaller packs at the dollar store for very cheap. I prefer the rubber coating to the basic metal clips.
Angelica V.
Chicago , IL
I love these just because they are colorful. I like paper clips because well they are great at keeping paper work together without have to staple it together. But I love these because of there color and I like that they are rubber and not just metal.
Renee U.
Revere, MA
I love paper clips. It makes it so much easier to keep track of things. From having my bills in one paper clipped piles to different coupon sorts. These don't slide off and really hold everything together strong.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love Target's Up & Up brand, they always have such great, affordable products. These paper clips are so useful, and not to mention cute! Who wants to use boring old silver paper clips anyway? These look super cute in my notes/planner!
Rommina Q.
Paper clips are such a lifesaver when i don't want to staple or just want to keep papers together. I've had some experience however where the clip is too sharp so when i want to take it off, it would rip the paper. I would still recommend to get them because they are handy.
Alexandra D.
I really like that these paper clips work just as well as any other more expensive brand. I keep some at home to organize my school papers and I keep some at the office as well.
Iris S.
Coloma, MI
Target has great products for a great price. I purchased these and they are just like any other expensive brand. Have come in very handy with all my work.
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
What do you use your paper clips for?
Taylor C.
To keep my assignments together