BY UP & UP

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Up&up overnight ultra thin maxi pads with wings offer a silky cover our softest ever! - that helps to keep you dry and clean. The thin, flexible design moves with you to enhance protection. Its wings help your pad stay in place and aid in preventing side leaks. Each pad is wrapped for your ultimate convenience! see more...

Review (1)
Melida A.
Melida A.
Botgell, Wa
I have pretty heavy periods and I used to Always have issues leaking when sleeping. I would wake up in the morning upset because I always would leak no matter how hard I tried against it. I used to use the regular always overnight pads those are super bulky with a super tampon. One day at target I noticed this up and up brand had ultra thin overnight pads and I thought I would give them a try. I was very skeptical due to always leaking with the bulky ones but I thought why not give them I try! They surpassed any expectation I had for them! I can say I'm super impressed and in the past year and a half of using them along with a tampon I have not had a leak! They have contained it all to the center of the pad! I would highly recommend to anyone with a heavy flow!