BY UP & UP

Dry nasal passages are uncomfortable and can lead to nosebleeds, crusting, congestion, etc. Up and up saline nasal spray helps keep nasal passages moist. A simple, soothing mist sprayed in the nose can provide relief of symptoms caused by allergies, cold or flu. Sterile, all-natural and gentle, up and up saline nasal spray is an effective method of providing moisture to your nasal passages. all-natural won t burn or sting sterile easy to use portable see more...

Rachel L.
Pooler, GA
I'm trying to review the one that is Targets version of Flonase. Do no purchase!! It's awful. I've had watery eyes since switching to this. I've had better luck with Walmart brand and Sams!
Shan E.
When I first started experiencing strong allergy symptoms I was desperate for relief and tried several different methods. This saline spray was one of them and I have only positive things to say about it. It helps clear out congestion and irritation in the nose without being overly complicated. Just insert into nostril and spray to rinse it out. The tip is comfortable to use, and the pressurized can is much more convenient than a plastic squeeze bottle. If you find relief from saline sprays or want to try them out I highly recommend this one!

Target