BY UP & UP

Compares to vitafusion women's multivitamin gummy. contains 300mcg of biotin and 800 iu of vitamin d per serving. Natural flavors & sweeteners. Made in the usa. This product is not distributed by church & dwight co., inc., owner of the registered trademark vitafusion. see more...

• How is the flavor and how are they compared to the name brand ones? 2 Answers
  • How do the dietary benefits compare to the competitors?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I hate taking vitamins, they usually make me sick and the big pills I have to swallow just don't go over well. I recently started taking these every morning and I feel so much better. Not to forget they are much easier to take because, gummys. I got them at Targrt, obviously 😝 haha but they were on cartwheel for 5% off and already at a great price. I highly suggest taking them if you are looking for new vitamins.
Mandy S.
Mandy S.
Plymouth, PA
Huge fan! These are so convenient and make taking vitamins a lot easier for me. They taste just like a regular gummy candy almost . I really noticed a change in my nails after taking these for a month, they got so much stronger! Definitely an awesome alternative to taking vitamin in pill form!
Kirsten L.
Kirsten L.
Chatsworth, CA
I had to switch up vitamins because the previous ones that I used made me sick. These are super easy on my stomach and they actually taste really good. I pick these up at Target for pretty cheap and one bottle lasts awhile.
Jill H.
Jill H.
These are a lifesaver! Regular vitamins make me sick to my stomach. My doctor suggested I try gummy and these did the trick no more stomach pains or nausea when taking my multivitamin!
Angie F.
Angie F.
Wilmington, DE
Taste great and don't make me sick. They provide everything I need without having to swallow horse pills. Gummies are the best thing to happen to adult vitamins.
Traci T.
Traci T.
Philadelphia, PA
For being store brand these vitamins do what they claim too! All your daily need vitamins in one dose! Good taste! Definitely recommend these. Found at Target!
Emily R.
Emily R.
Being in college I don't always get all the essential vitamins I need to support an active lifestyle and to fuel my body and brain. This are amazing for filling in that lack of vitamins! They are berry flavored, really great tasting and very soft and chewy. Sold at target,they are decently priced. Highly recommend them to any women who constantly feel tired or have a poor diet. It really helped improve my life.
Candice P.
Candice P.
Love these and they are half the cost of the name brand women's vitamins. They are easy to take and the flavor is great.
Brianne D.
Brianne D.
Charleston, SC
Great for all of the above, hair, nails, metabolism. This daily vitamin is a night/morning regiment I recommend for everyone. Draw back it can taste a little gritty but they taste better than fish oil!
Apryl C.
Apryl C.
I take two of these every morning before my classes and I have definitely noticed a difference in how I feel in the morning when I take these compared to when I used to not take them. Great product!
Stacy R.
Stacy R.
How is the flavor and how are they compared to the name brand ones?
Kellie G.
Kellie G.
Royal Oak, MI
How do the dietary benefits compare to the competitors?