up & up up&up Multipack of Binder Clips and Pins Red Multi uploaded by Amanda H.

BY UP & UP

Up&up multipack of binder clips and pins red multi see more...

• "I also enjoy all the different colors they have!" in 1 review
  • "The contents all work well and I love the colors!" in 1 review
up & up up&up Multipack of Binder Clips and Pins Red Multi notebooks, binders, folders, planners and all the supplies you need for students, teachers, businesses and more
Karina V.
Medley, FL

Happiness in front of my eyes, I am a very organized person so I try to buy everything needed to organize my studies and my work. This really is as simple and organized you can get to study, so I love it. Fully recommended, besides having a great price. I love.
Yahaira R.
San Diego, CA
This really helps me a lot in college since I get a bunch of papers and they all get mixed up but these clips keep everything organized
Sophia P.
This multipack of office/school clips, tacs, and paper clips is the best. It's great for a student or working professional that wants to add a little color and excitement to their dull paperwork.
Kayla W.
Villa Rica, GA
Target brand things are generally great quality and much more affordable that the name brand. This pack is really handy, because it has all of those small necessities you may forget about.
Mandy V.
San Jose, CA
Pros:
-cheaper than the other brands i saw
-all work awesome
-all keep my papers togeter and on my cork board like any other brand would
-works the same but cheaper
-colorful variety
-jazz up your paper and board or wheve ever you decide to use it for
Cons:
-color rusts off after a whiles use
Riley k.
Plainfield, IL
Nice little organizer to have on your desk at home or work. very handy! a must have!
Taylor G.
Super helpful, especially for college students living in a dorm setting. Everything I need to keep essays, exams and other papers from class together all in one.
Dayami S.
Boynton Beach, FL
I love how organized these little things are. each item has its own compartment, and they all stack up to make it nice and compact.
Elana T.
Newport News, VA
Great item! Up & Up has high quality materials in general and this is no exception. The contents all work well and I love the colors!
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
Does this have a cup section for pens?