up & up up&up Multipack of Binder Clips and Pins Red Multi uploaded by Amanda H.

BY UP & UP

Up&up multipack of binder clips and pins red multi see more...

• "The contents all work well and I love the colors!" in 1 review
  • "I also enjoy all the different colors they have!" in 1 review
up & up up&up Multipack of Binder Clips and Pins Red Multi notebooks, binders, folders, planners and all the supplies you need for students, teachers, businesses and more
Natalie A.
This is great and comes with everything you would need for a bulletin board and to keep your desk or office space neat. Love the assortment of colors and just the amount of clips and pins that come in this because you feel like you'll always have enough. Plus, they're reusable so you can never really run out! Also love that the different pins and clips are separated so that they don't all get messed up in one big jumble of things.
Karina V.
Medley, FL

Happiness in front of my eyes, I am a very organized person so I try to buy everything needed to organize my studies and my work. This really is as simple and organized you can get to study, so I love it. Fully recommended, besides having a great price. I love.
Rachel B.
Carthage, MO
I bought these originally for scrapbooking and my planner, but ended up getting several for the classroom, in both color combos. I just love colored office supplies. It helps me color code things for my different classes.
member-14c206f56
This is good for storing in clips and binder clips keeping them storage. It's nothing more to It though. This is why I rate it at four star because after all its great invention to keep the smallest things in storage. Even though desks now a days have a special place for them in a drawer.
Ainsley K.
S Milwaukee, WI
Great for when in college. The three pack allows you to use each product and store it efficiently. I've had this since starting with college and believe that it was a great investment. Has everything you'll need to use from binding together papers to pinning things on a bulletin board
Katie S.
I use these binder clips every time I need new ones. If you have younger kids, you may need to replace them each school year, but as I got older, I noticed I only needed new ones every 2-3 years. If treated nicely, they can last a while. I also enjoy all the different colors they have!
Zorimel V.
New Bedford , MA
This is a great item for your office or dorm. It keeps all of the binder clips and paper clips organized. I also love he cute colors. Very convenient when you cannot find a stapler and are in a rush.
Mandy V.
San Jose, CA
Pros:
-cheaper than the other brands i saw
-all work awesome
-all keep my papers togeter and on my cork board like any other brand would
-works the same but cheaper
-colorful variety
-jazz up your paper and board or wheve ever you decide to use it for
Cons:
-color rusts off after a whiles use
Susana S.
These are very useful. I bought these about a year ago and still have plenty left. Easy to store, don't take up a lot of space, and add a bit of color to papers. I like using the binder clips to separate chapters in my textbooks or binders.
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
Does this have a cup section for pens?