BY UP & UP #65 in Sleep & Snoring Aids

In the body, melatonin is involved in the natural sleep cycle.** up&up melatonin may be a terrific choice for people experiencing occasional sleeplessness, those with jet lag, or anyone seeking to promote relaxation and restful sleep.** **these statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. . Up&up melatonin 3 mg tablets also provide 500 mcg chamomile and contain no gluten, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors, wheat or dairy. see more...

Buy on Target
Stephanie R.
Cleveland, OH
I usually grab for the Up & Up brand when choosing any type of supplement. They are very comparable to the name brands in ingredients but without the hefty price. The melatonin is really great because it's not going to completely knock you out to where you will wake up feeling groggy, but it will help you to fall asleep easier.
Lauren E.
Target's brand is so great because they have generics of drugs, tissues, food ... anything you could want. Melatonin can be helpful if taken correctly (don't take it right when you want to fall asleep, have some a while before) but it isn't a cure-all for sleep problems.
Danielle H.
Lincoln, AL
I often have trouble falling asleep and then staying asleep during the night. I tried these 3mg tabs for about a week to see if they would help but I didn't see much off a difference. I ended up moving up to 6mg and it helped a little but not drastically.
Megan S.
Santa Fe, NM
Up and Up branded products are inexpensive generic with the brand name quality. Melatonin is a great product when needed a little bit of help falling asleep and having a restful nights sleep while allowing you to awake in themorning rested and refreshed.
Kristin H.
Buffalo, NY
I've taken this stuff to help me sleep. It is amazing! I fall asleep within a half hour, and sleep through the night. I also wake up feeling non-drowsy, which some sleep aids leave you feeling. I don't take it every night, but when I am having trouble sleeping or need a good night's sleep it's my go-to product.
Betsy H.
Waco, TX
The Up&Up brand is just as great as any other brand and the melatonin helps me with my circadian rhythm, which is important to me. It doesn't knock me out like some other natural 'relax' herbs.
Amanda R.
Fairless Hls, PA
For me, the product doesn't help me fall asleep as much as it does help me stay asleep. But ever since I started taking it I've been able to feel more well-rested when I wake up!
Bernadette O.
Gardena , Ca
I'm NOT into any sleeping aids. If you want a good nights rest, drink some chamomile tea, after a long work day. Or lift weights. It'll help you sleep and be less habit forming.
Nate K.
Indianapolis, IN
Melatonin may not be the best supplement for all people because it is very common for people to have night-terrors as a result of taking this medication. Although this is the case, this supplement does help falling asleep more easily.
Brooke S.
Seneca, SC
Melatonin really knocks you out and gives you good sleep. The down side is that if you don't get the full amount of sleep it gives you, you'll feel very drowsy the next day.