up & up up&up Magnesium 250 mg Tablets - 200 Count uploaded by KeiSha G.up & up up&up Magnesium 250 mg Tablets - 200 Count uploaded by Jamie B.

BY UP & UP

Up&up magnesium helps to regulate calcium transport and is essential for proper bone mineralization.** in addition, magnesium is also involved in muscle contractions and nerve impulses.** **these statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Up&up magnesium 250 mg tablets contain no gluten, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors, soy or lactose. see more...

Alice L.
Buena Park, CA
While magnesium supports bone and muscle health, it also does wonders for females on the week of their period cycle to prevent CRAMPS and BLOATING. I did not know about this until my friend told me. If you're taking the birth control pill, you'll know your period is regular, so you would take the ONE magnesium pill on the Sunday before your period starts. Then 1 each a day thereafter until your period ends. I tried this and my cramps have disappeared. I forgot to take them the next month, and the cramps appeared again. Cheap bottle and so useful!
KeiSha G.
My lower back is constantly sore from work, and a coworker told me to take magnesium... I haven't noticed a difference yet but she said her back pain is almost completely gone đź‘Ť