BY UP & UP

Up&up invisible tape 3-pk. 3/4in x 400in see more...

Charnae R.
Grand Jct, CO
Such a great buy. Not only can you get 5% back with your red card and usually 10% with the cartwheel app it's also a great price and just like the name brand tape. I bought a pack of 4 last night and it'll last me a while. Defiantly a great product.
Maivan L.
I always love buying the tape in a bulk because it's a little cheaper. And I like how with these, when you get a piece, it's not static-y like the non-sticky sode doesn't cling to itself right away.
Michelle C.
Xenia, OH
You can't go wrong with store brand tape! I use it for birthday wrapping, holiday wrapping, hanging up decorations and even craft projects for my kiddos. The tape is just sticky enough and works perfectly
Lauren J.
Marietta, GA
This tape is seriously invisible! I love using it on presents since it's virtually undetectable. You know you are getting a good product since it's under Target's brand
Leon T.
Troutdale, OR
It is virtually the same as any other brand of tape and will work the same. You can use it for anything like wrapping packages, or for school related things.
Maivan L.
Tape is strong and durable. And what I like about it I that when you grab a piece, it doesn't become all static-y and stick to itself like some tape brands.
Carol A.
Vero Beach, FL
I have a preference for the invisible tape for my letters, packages, gifts and additionally usages. This brand does the job and is super sticky.
Lacey R.
Baton Rouge, LA
No complaints for this tape. Good price and does the job. Depending on what you're using it on seems to be how invisible it really is.
Veronica C.
Los Angeles , CA
Great quality tape for a generic brand. Up and Up products are almost as good as brand name if not better for a much cheaper price.
Velia J.
It's a good product. It's invisible so you do not have to worry about it showing. I have no complaints with this item
Katie V.
Hudsonville, MI
Is it actually invisable?
Kiersten C.