up & up up&up Immune System Support Tablets Berry Flavor Chewables - 32 Count uploaded by Jamie H.

BY UP & UP #78 in Immune Support

Up&up immune system support tablets berry flavor chewables - 32 count see more...

Buy on Target
Jandra S.
Nashville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought these at Target yesterday when I went in looking for Airborne's Chewables. These were $2 cheaper, so I decided to give them a shot.

Worst. Idea. Ever.

These are absolutely disgusting. They taste like medicine, they're chalky (and not in a good way), and leave a terrible aftertaste in my mouth. I really want to throw them away, but I'm trying to ward off illness so I know I should take them.

I love the Airborne version - they taste so good, almost like candy! My boyfriend is really picky with chewables, and he even likes the Airborne ones. I spared him the misery of trying these.

Usually, I'm a big fan of generic alternatives, but seriously - do not buy these. Buy the Airborne ones. (Don't buy Airborne from Walgreens or CVS though unless they're on sale. They're so much cheaper at Target or Walmart!)
Sara O.
Waverly, IA
I prefer these to the dissolvable tablets. Because I don't like to have to chug the water. The flavor leaves a bit to be desired, but they do work well.