up & up up&up Ibuprofen Tablet - 100 Count uploaded by Rin Y.

BY UP & UP

Up&up ibuprofen tablet - 100 count see more...

Buy on Target
Angela E.
Lancaster, CA
Purchased this Target Ibuprofen multiple times works great and is affordable too! I’ve found them in all the targets I’ve visited. They work within 30 mins for me! I’ll definitely repurchase this item!
Rin Y.
BROOKLYN, NY
I decided to get these and not the generic brand because I needed a really small amount for my cramps...And found our that these work just as great. No more splurging on name branded ibuprofen anymore for me!
Justine C.
pittsburgh
Works great! I love up and up brands. I never have a complaint about them! Very effective
Jamie W.
This is a generic medicine, which is exactly the same as a brand name medicine. As a nurse, I understand this and refuse to pay 3x more for a brand name.
Morgan S.
Great generic ibuprofen tablet. You get 100 and the price is a fraction of the brand name and it's just as effective. Got this right at my local target
Samantha B.
Works just as well as the name brand stuff but at a fraction of the price. There’s sometimes Cartwheel promos to get a percentage off as well.
Lexie K.
Centreville, VA
The Up and Up brand gets the job done and is comparable to name brand ibuprofen. I don’t feel a need to use name brand.
Allison K.
Generic brand that does the same as the full price alternative- no need to pay more for the same thing!
Belinda H.
Matthews, NC
I like the up & up Target brand. I take a lot of Ibuprofen and these are a great price, work well!
Molly M.
Works the same as the name brand but cost much less. I take these for all my aches and pains.