BY UP & UP

Up&up hydrocolloid blister bandages - 6 count see more...

Carleigh S.
San Diego, CA
I love these! However I can no longer find these at the store. They work really well for healing cuts. They are my go to and I will forever stand behind these bandages. Everyone needs these in their household! Target please start carrying your brand version of these again!
Rose S.
Mesa, AZ
If you want to save a little and get good quality, pick these up for blisters. They protect the blister and let it heal. They stay on for a long time and are waterproof do you can shower and do other activities.
April C.
Sheffield, AL
These blister bandages are amazing!! They adhere to the skin very well and stay in place even through repeated showers/baths. I have used them on ankle/heels after wearing new shoes and also on hands/fingers after getting a blister from using cutters to trim trees all day. I will never use another kind of bandage on a blister. Once you put one on, just leave it, don't pick at it to see how the blister is doing. Just leave it and let it do it's thing. It will eventually come loose and come off. At this point the blister should be pretty much healed.
Emily Z.
Worth every penny! I got the most painful, gigantic, bloody blisters on my heels after getting new walking shoes. It was incredibly painful and I couldn’t wear any shoes. So I bought these. They scared me cause it’s completely sticky and I didn’t want to peel glue off my Blister but I went for it. It stuck firm for 5 days while I healed. The “glue” turned into a gel that protects my Blister and sped up healing. I took the bandaid off 5 days later and the Blister was gone! There was some small tender area but honestly...it was a miracle. I’m keeping these on hand all the time!
Janet N.
San Jose, CA
Made for drawing out liquid from blisters and providing a cushion, however, these a great on acne.

Instead of buying pimple patches, these are a quick and cheaper solution to drawing out and starving bacteria inside of pimples. The hydrocolloid bandage can be cut to fit. I usually apply the patches after my skincare routine and before bed then remove when I wash my face. It usually results in under the skin pimples coming to a head or having the pimple head completely drawn out leaving with a small blemish- definitely less angry.

My only con is the thickness of the bandage, but still well worth the results in the morning.
Angelina M.
Hunlock Creek, PA
Haven't really used these for blisters but they are amazing on your face for helping heal tough acne spots like cystic pimples or pimples that have already come to a head but you don't want to pop. Pulls out the bacteria and leaves your skin flat. The only downside is that the spit is a bit dry and red after but it still beats not having to treat that acne spot for the rest of the month!! Well worth the price. And you get way more product than with the actual band-aid brand.
Megan C.
I love these because they make things heal faster. They also stay on which is good especially for blister/friction prone areas. The best thing I found to use these for is acne. Put one on over a zit (especially one that has been popped or not come to a surface) and it will heal faster overnight :)
Heather H.
Pasadena, TX
These were a total game changer for me. Not only are they great for blisters and scratches that could be irritated by friction, they help heal acne faster than anything else I've tried. They help pull out the gunk and flatten everything out by morning. Awesomeness!
Colleen M.
These are a game changer. I am prone to blisters on my feet from shoes rubbing. They draw out the moisture of the blister, while cushioning the raw spot on your foot. These are a must have.
Mary M.
For the price these target brand work pretty well! They adhere well and protect the skin for most of the day!
I would like to purchase the blister bandages by up&up. Not go thru all BS
Mary M.
Does this product leave bad residue on skin?
Heather B.
Billerica, MA
Does this work as well as bandaid brand?