BY UP & UP

1.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Up&up hair, skin and nails is a beauty and wellness formula for women. Beauty begins from the inside. That s why the nutrients you take in are equally as important as the special daily treatment you give your skin. This product provides nutrients like vitamin e and biotin which are commonly found in hair and skin products. Msm and gelatin are natural sources of sulfur and amino acids, respectively, which are essential components of skin, hair and nail proteins. This formula also includes antioxidant vitamins c and e that help protect cells from the damaging effects of free radicals.** **this statement has not been evaluated by the... see more...

Review (1)
Bre T.
Rochester Hls, MI
I've been taking this product everyday for about 2 and a half weeks now and while I have noticed that my nails are stronger, it makes me very sick. I know the sickness is not from anything else I've taken or eaten because it's happened every single time right after I've taken these pills. The pills themselve are very big and have tons of unnatural ingredients. I drink a whole 16 oz water bottle just to swallow them. My face is completely broken out and looks the worst it has in years. I would not recommend these whatsoever. Pay the extra couple of bucks and get a better brand.
Abby F.
Lincoln, NE
Does this product make you break out? I have read some reviews other places that said if you don't drink a ton of water your acne will get horrendous. I am scared to try!